Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Codger

I much prefer Renly to his brothers Robert and Stannis. Stannis is an especially evil b*****d...though I'm not sure who I hate more, Robert or Stannis, simply because Robert went around impregnating EVERYONE...
WakkaWakkaZero
im the only one in my family who got that he was gay from the books

Though it was not as in your face as it was in the show, I got the vibe he was smile Would have liked to read a love scene with him though wink
Conveniently...

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
A Kiss In Paradise
WakkaWakkaZero
im the only one in my family who got that he was gay from the books

R-RENLY IS GAY??? D:

As a rainbow. :3 Loras and Renly get giggy wit' it.
User Image

I love Renly. Did you see Loras in his armor?

User Image
I do not want to be a queen.

My late husband would have made a wonderful king.

I want to be the Queen.
♥.♥ Renlyyyy

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Estarella Demente
User Image

I love Renly. Did you see Loras in his armor?

User Image

That scene actually broke me tbh. In the books it wasn't nearly so painful, seeing as it was Loras' brother, Garlan, who donned the armor, but the show making Loras wear the armor was just painful. Ugh. So many Loras/Renly imagery that I'm thinking of and so many feelings that I don't know what to do with them.

Queen Margaery Tyrell
I do not want to be a queen.

My late husband would have made a wonderful king.

I want to be the Queen.

True, true. With your connections and wit, and with his charm and grace, he would have been a wonderful king. He was the best out of all of them, I dare say.

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Because they r all cute and funny looking that why a love them heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff