Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
why does Jon Snow look so grown up in these screen shots of him from the series? did they grow him and Robb up for sake of the tv series? I've seen soaps grow a kid up in a storyline to expediate things along.

I am under the impression that both Robb and Jon are only @ 16 at story start.

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I asked the strong man in the sky...

Yeah. They grow everyone up a bit I think... Like I'm fairly certain that in GOT Sansa's 12, but she looks about 16-ish to me. And Rickon is meant to be 3... But looks more like 5/6...

User Image

...Why do doughnuts have to die?

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MelbHodgewinkle

I asked the strong man in the sky...

Excellent. >D

...Why do doughnuts have to die?
Dione Nightly
Foxie Loxie
User Image

And don't forget to catch it's straight-to-dvd sequel!
User Image

More Jon! More Snow! More Angst! More Sexy Hair!

Haha I love it. I have to admit I have a crush Kit. He is adorable.
Graceangel
why does Jon Snow look so grown up in these screen shots of him from the series? did they grow him and Robb up for sake of the tv series? I've seen soaps grow a kid up in a storyline to expediate things along.

they had to age the younger kids so therefore they had to age the rest of the cast. All of the adults are older than they are in the books as well.

Ferocious Browser

Graceangel

They start out at 14 in the books. In the series I think they are 17 at the start, everyone got aged up 3 years. Bran is 7 in the book, 10 in the series too.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Eveille
Graceangel

They start out at 14 in the books. In the series I think they are 17 at the start, everyone got aged up 3 years. Bran is 7 in the book, 10 in the series too.

Yeah. I heard that the one that they really had to age up was Daenerys (because of the whole being married at 14 aspect of it). The rest got aged up along with her in order to keep the timeline straight.

Offensive Fatcat

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
King Joffrey Baratheon
Most amusing posts, your Grace. How kind of you to grace my humble thread with your presence. *bow*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff