Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Of House Targaryen
User Image

rofl Oh my God. This is probably one of the most awesomest things ever.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Cause bitches love kittens on spikes

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
(little off topic: but how ironic and well played is it that the person strutting around as a Joffrey brat is being a troll? lmao)

on topic: omg... i love the sorei forel one... quite a few of these are really well done. is that one with cersei and the raven. is that guy supposed to be Jaime? ugh. they are supposed to be identicall. cuz cersei was talking about how when her and jaime were younger; they'd dress exactly alike so noone could tell who was who

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
ooohhh... hey i found this... which is great if you are also a hunger games fan

User Image

Ferocious Browser

Graceangel
(little off topic: but how ironic and well played is it that the person strutting around as a Joffrey brat is being a troll? lmao)

on topic: omg... i love the sorei forel one... quite a few of these are really well done. is that one with cersei and the raven. is that guy supposed to be Jaime? ugh. they are supposed to be identicall. cuz cersei was talking about how when her and jaime were younger; they'd dress exactly alike so noone could tell who was who

That's a bit hard to pull off though. Finding real fraternal twins that are also actors and that also want to play incest roles that require actual onscreen sex and kisses. I think Jaime does need to be blonder though, he looks almost brunette at the moment.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Eveille
Graceangel

That's a bit hard to pull off though. Finding real fraternal twins that are also actors and that also want to play incest roles that require actual onscreen sex and kisses. I think Jaime does need to be blonder though, he looks almost brunette at the moment.
Children are also more androgynous than adults, so it would be a lot easier for them to pull off looking identical as kids. Once puberty sets in and people develop curves and bulges their faces also start to change. Relatives who look very similar as children often look quite different as adults. There is a lot of science behind it, like environmental factors and how infants/babies always more strongly resemble their father, but long story short: They may have looked identical as children but they wouldn't as adults.

But yes, Jaime's hair is too dark.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shido_Black
Dione Nightly
User Image

Cause bitches love kittens on spikes

heart

My favorite part is Sandor's expression. Or Sansa in the last frame. Or it's Joffry. .. Aww hell, I love the whole thing.
User Image This totally cracked me up

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Foxie Loxie

I love it just because they remembered Rickon. Poor little Rickon.
Dione Nightly
Foxie Loxie

I love it just because they remembered Rickon. Poor little Rickon.
He should make an appearance in the next book. I don't think the will be a POV character but there are rumors that there will be an Osha chapter. Plus we know that Davos is looking for him

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Foxie Loxie
User Image

And don't forget to catch it's straight-to-dvd sequel!
User Image

More Jon! More Snow! More Angst! More Sexy Hair!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff