Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
I have small medium and larger glowing feathers?

only looking for zOMG loot. see my siggy for whole list
I have thousands of all zomg items, but I do not want to trade the popular items right now, but if youd like pearls, clam shell, fan edge, seaweed, toothbrush, etc...

i dont mind that you dont wanna trade the populair. although i prefer what i have not completed yet
I have red eyes?

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
i dont mind that you dont wanna trade the populair. although i prefer what i have not completed yet
I have red eyes?
those are fine to me, also the regular loot is allowed.
I can offer you:2 red eyes, 50 pearls, 2 foam sponge, 8 blue pearl, 4 werewolf pelt, 30 dental floss.
For this I want from you:2angel im potions, pink carnations, blue carnations, old crumpled, gold ink

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
I can offer you:2 red eyes, 50 pearls, 2 foam sponge, 8 blue pearl, 4 werewolf pelt, 30 dental floss.
For this I want from you:2angel im potions, pink carnations, blue carnations, old crumpled, gold ink
no thanks. have a nice day
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
Really? Well what are you looking for, for those items? Did i not offer enough? I have alot more stuff.

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
Really? Well what are you looking for, for those items? Did i not offer enough? I have alot more stuff.

if i bought your items at the im it would cost me abut 11k. the sellback if 1 imppotion is 12k. (mp=13-14k). does that answer your question?
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2

if i bought your items at the im it would cost me abut 11k. the sellback if 1 imppotion is 12k. (mp=13-14k). does that answer your question?
Yes of course! Let me change my offer. How about I add to all that 4 coal?

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
zOMG-addict
Mistress Of A Vampire 2

Yes of course! Let me change my offer. How about I add to all that 4 coal?

sorry but i pass

Friendly Gaian

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/game-item-exchange/selling-zomg-game-items-taking-best-offers/t.78622243/

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points