Ooooooohhhhhhhhh I like thus thread ...gL bump heart :

Gracious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Omily_2010
Y U IGNORE my post? :c
Anyways, it's in the 3rd page. And I guess you ignored other people too. sweatdrop

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heart heart
Sorry everyone, been haveing computer problems for awhile. As well as Fishing not loading. Rest ashured, I will get each of your orders to you. Since it's only me running this exchange, if my computer doesn't load Gaia, or if Fishing doesn't load, I can't fill any requests. I'm seeing if my friend will help me run this thread.

Also, seeing how I'm getting alot of orders, and can't fill them fast enough, if anyone would like to work for The Fish Exchange, it will be apprishiated. Just send me a PM saying so, and we will go from there. Anyone who gets hired, will be listed as such in the thread. You will get to keep 2 out of every 4 buckets. Any fish you get just send me through trade.

Again, sorry for not getting your orders.
The Fish Exchange Staff.

Head: Omily_2010

2nd In Charge: Neo Witchblade

Have any problems, speak to either of us for help.

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Omily_2010

would you be willing to sell me any icy tunas you have?
Omily_2010
Sorry everyone, been haveing computer problems for awhile. As well as Fishing not loading. Rest ashured, I will get each of your orders to you. Since it's only me running this exchange, if my computer doesn't load Gaia, or if Fishing doesn't load, I can't fill any requests. I'm seeing if my friend will help me run this thread.

Also, seeing how I'm getting alot of orders, and can't fill them fast enough, if anyone would like to work for The Fish Exchange, it will be apprishiated. Just send me a PM saying so, and we will go from there. Anyone who gets hired, will be listed as such in the thread. You will get to keep 2 out of every 4 buckets. Any fish you get just send me through trade.

Again, sorry for not getting your orders.

Greetings all, Omily is having some computer problems and couldn't post updates to the topic. But was able to let me know what they were for me to post.

Updates

NEW PAYMENT FOR THE WORKFORCE: Workers will be paid 10k every 2 weeks. You will be sent a PM with a list of fish to get within a period of time, any fish that are not caught, 50gp will me took from the 10,000gp per fish missing. This is not in affect as of yet, but either me or Omily will let everyone know when it does. The fish that you catch that are on the list, please sell to the people asking for them in the topic. Any fish you catch that are either not on the list, or you haven't been given a list yet, you are free to do with as you see fit. Failure to follow this, will result in a strike, get 3, and well..I'm sure you can figure that out. When you complete the list, please send either me or Omily a trade request to show that you have got the fish. When either of us sends you a trade offer, cancel the trade, and send the fish to the people asking for them. Please post the users that you sold to, this way me, Omily, and other workers know who got fish already. Go buy the price list in the thread please. If you want to charge differently, please start your own thread in the forums. Doing so, will result in being removed from the workforce.

New workers will be given 10 bait of their chooseing or a rod of their chooseing as a thanks.
NOTE: (the + versions of the rods are not options nor is the angelic)
If you are already listed under the workforce, please send one of us a PM, and this will apply to you. (PM the person who is online for faster reply)

DISCOUNTS: Will be given to the workforce for every month. 10% every month up to 50% off. This only applies to buying fish from me or Omily. (you will be sent a PM containing your current discount. So don't delete it until you recive another) This will take effect June 1st. If sooner, either of us will post about it.

BUYERS: You can only buy 6 typs of fish per day.

COMPLAINTS: If you feel like you got over charged for your order, a worker as offended you, or you just don't agree with the way a worker is behaving. Please notify either me or Omily immedietly through a PM. (PM the person online for a faster reply) We will ask you and the offending worker to come to a room in either Slots or Fishing so we can hear both sides of the story. If you would rather not talk to the worker, one of us will talk to the worker for you. If we find the worker has mistreated a buyer, the person will be removed from the workforce and not be allowed to be hired again.

COMPLAMENTS: If you are satisfied with a worker, please post the following,
I'm satisfied with worker, -Enter workers name- (This is optional)

Keep in mind, this thread was made to help other people. Hence why the fish are priced cheap. Keep this in mind if you are interested in being hired.

Thank you for your time fellow Gaia users! More changes and/or additions will be posted when they arise. Hope to see you in the workforce!

Sincerly, Neo gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

Dapper Explorer

I'll keep an eye on this and I may have something for you one way or another.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Do you have any of the items from fish exchange shop? I'm after a few of the resulting items, cheaper for me to buy the items than purchase the amount of fish and common items necessary to make it. lol
I've lost track of who I got and who I missed. If you haven't got a trade from me for the fish you wat, please send me a PM reminding me what fish you are asking for. Sorry for the inconvineince. I really am trying to get to everyone. Please bare with me. I will get you your order when I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff