Offer I need------

1.Win Gaia Bundle
2. Pure gold
3. Pure + Angelic halo
4. TELL if you have good offer
5. Angelic halo* 5

I need any 1 of these offers

Note-
All these offer are almost 65percent less than market price of tickets means i am accepting lowballs but not less than this .

BUMP

PLEASE BUMP IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE I WANT TO SELL THESE TICKETS SOON PLEASE

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
QUOTE ME WITH YOUR OFFERS
THANKS

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
500 million. o__o How many games did you play to get that much? (Sorry I am just commenting)

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Artlic
500 million. o__o How many games did you play to get that much? (Sorry I am just commenting)

its all
hardwork + buying them from market when prices are very low

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
himani saharan
Artlic

its all
They were really cheap back then I remembered. What game did you play to get your tickets mostly? eek

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

its all
They were really cheap back then I remembered. What game did you play to get your tickets mostly? eek
its its a secret to be shared only with those who helped me to collect this much tickets

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

its all
its its a secret to be shared only with those who helped me to collect this much tickets
Well okay. whee Good job on getting them anyways. heart

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

its all

but its really hard to sell them sad

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

its all

There is a few threads on here that are willing to buy each ticket for 30,000 each. Maybe you can unload a chunk to those users?

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

There is a few threads on here that are willing to buy each ticket for 30,000 each. Maybe you can unload a chunk to those users?

they said they can not buy this huge amount of tickets sad even i m ready to sell at low prices

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

they said they can not buy this huge amount of tickets sad

I understand whee , 30,000 x 500,000,000 = SUPER WEALTHY. eek But maybe you can sell a chunk of it to them? Maybe ask them what is the limit of tickets they are willing to buy, and give them that amount of tickets. See if you can tackle the forum over time looking for threads that are willing to buy tickets at a good price, and make your own thread listing the minimum price for 1 ticket, and people will come and buy in bundles.

Its really really hard to get someone to buy all 500 million at once, so you may have to sell them in small bundles to get all of them sold off. I wish you luck!!! heart

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

I understand whee , 30,000 x 500,000,000 = SUPER WEALTHY. eek But maybe you can sell a chunk of it to them? Maybe ask them what is the limit of tickets they are willing to buy, and give them that amount of tickets. See if you can tackle the forum over time looking for threads that are willing to buy tickets at a good price, and make your own thread listing the minimum price for 1 ticket, and people will come and buy in bundles.

Its really really hard to get someone to buy all 500 million at once, so you may have to sell them in small bundles to get all of them sold off. I wish you luck!!! heart
thanks i m selling in small bundles of around 60 to 70mil each at low prices
but they say they have enough stock
and if u find any 1 who is willing to buy tickets plz let me inform
and thanks

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

and thanks

Oh okay! I will keep my eyes peeled.

Wealthy Genius

7,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic
himani saharan
Artlic

and thanks

Oh okay! I will keep my eyes peeled.
thanks biggrin

Invisible Millionaire

Could you post proof?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff