Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Post what types of fish you're willing to buy and at what price. I'll select the best price from the most active buyer(s)
I fish Bass'keen lake so it's going to be
Bass
Guppies
Goldfish
Koi
Old Cans
Old Boots
Tires
and Driftwood.

Questionable Poster

Orange guppies: 975k each

Hoarder

Well you've been to my thread; you know what I buy and for how much xd

Witty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Belock
Well you've been to my thread; you know what I buy and for how much xd
You're one of my favorite buyers actually, I am more trying to find someone to offload whatever you're not buying.

Hoarder

MrJingles The Mouse

If I had a reason to buy Bass/Koi/Driftwood then I definitely would. Not sure what people buy them for honestly... I may just be ignorant... the helmets can't be the main goal could they? xd

Witty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Belock
MrJingles The Mouse

If I had a reason to buy Bass/Koi/Driftwood then I definitely would. Not sure what people buy them for honestly... I may just be ignorant... the helmets can't be the main goal could they? xd
No idea. I'm surprised that guppies are so popular themselves honestly.

Hoarder

MrJingles The Mouse

It's not actually a surprise once I tell you. We like to turn a lot of game items into Alchemist Cases. There are 4 options to make them. First option is with bugs, second with papers, third with flowers, and fourth is with Magical Giftboxes. There's a base group of items that are needed for all of them (excluding giftboxes) consisting of tickets, bachelor credits, guppies/goldfish, etc. It means that your base items are eaten nearly twice as fast.

Witty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Belock
MrJingles The Mouse

It's not actually a surprise once I tell you. We like to turn a lot of game items into Alchemist Cases. There are 4 options to make them. First option is with bugs, second with papers, third with flowers, and fourth is with Magical Giftboxes. There's a base group of items that are needed for all of them (excluding giftboxes) consisting of tickets, bachelor credits, guppies/goldfish, etc. It means that your base items are eaten nearly twice as fast.
Doesn't that require gaia cash though?

Hoarder

MrJingles The Mouse

Nope biggrin

Witty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Belock
MrJingles The Mouse

Nope biggrin
How does one do that? I've not even seen the option for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff