Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

now that this is a real shop I'll let you know if I approve of your offer before you send the said trade...I also expect hearts, and stars, as forms of payment,

UPDATE:

so the thread just got a huge donation and im always open

EDIT: I DO NOT SELL TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE EXCHANGE don't give me under the market place price If you do i'll reject you hard chore or flat out ignore you.....

I work hard to get my stuff, and I need to make a profet, if i wanted to use the market place for my game items i would have.

This shop was my own idea, no one helps me (Because I can't efford to pay them) but I do love any donations you can to keep the shop on it's feet (Sometimes I forget about the poor thing) but if i don't have a constant stream of costmers then i do....

edit: i do take donations and thank you for those who have donated to this thread!!!!

for those of you who have bought from me before, I'm sorry but this needs to be said, and i really don't know how else to say it,

Edit June 10th 2015: I'm now selling bugs since the inks aren't selling (At all) so please ask about my bugs and give me a reasonable price (not picky and i sell in bulk)

no more bait and brown ink. (YES) and all my fish are gone. -_-; (finally) ok so apperently they never took my ink >.>

have some ink (brown mostly)

and plenty of tokens and tickets....

but no more f fish bait. thanks to a wonderful donation i have plenty of f bait now. I'll start selling F bait again for those of you who are looking for it!

ask me in threads what kind of bait i have left. I can always get more if people want bait and or fish. But i'm not going out of my way to get fish if people don't want it.

if people are interested i'll re stock, but if not, let me know so i can close the shop.

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

Order form!

gaia name:

what are you looking for:

how much are you willing to pay for for for each item:

[it's not needed but it would be helpful for me to fill out since im always getting people]

also something like this: User Image is way more helpful then the order form

Shy Bookworm

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Do you have any tin cans?

Shy Bookworm

Steffy08
i might i don't actually remember o.o; give me a minute

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Spirit_Girl01
Steffy08

lol, awesome

Shy Bookworm

Steffy08
Spirit_Girl01
Steffy08

lol, awesome

I have five boots, five old tires, and 14 cans how much do you want for them all? do you want any fish?

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Spirit_Girl01

I have five boots, five old tires, and 14 cans how much do you want for them all? do you want any fish?

I only want the cans please....What is your offer for all 14?

Shy Bookworm

Steffy08
Spirit_Girl01

I only want the cans please....What is your offer for all 14?

marketplace price? [i have a quest and i'm stuck on 12.9 bil] otherwise i wouldn't mind

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Spirit_Girl01

marketplace price? [i have a quest and i'm stuck on 12.9 bil] otherwise i wouldn't mind

I have no idea what Market price for that item is to be honest; but let me just donate to your cause (haha, I came back after a very long hiatus...such inflation, much surprise)

Shy Bookworm

send the link again i frogot to give you the stuff o.o;

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Spirit_Girl01

Lol, ah, I was wondering what happened to the link. Thank you! You didn't have to, since I was investing in your quest=P
I am questing for 5,000 cans but that'll take forever D'=
(started 3 years ago ish)

Shy Bookworm

Steffy08
Spirit_Girl01

Lol, ah, I was wondering what happened to the link. Thank you! You didn't have to, since I was investing in your quest=P
I am questing for 5,000 cans but that'll take forever D'=
(started 3 years ago ish)

sorry i'm new at this ^ ^;

Shy Bookworm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items