< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Legends Of Love
Red O 3O;
So this is where you disappear to everyday.

Red Triple X
yup. can u pm me, the admins will deleted this topic the minute it starts getting off topic, either that or they will move it and say that it belongs in another forum. So pm me plz ty!
Package deal #1: 100k tickets for 300k as long as you need ^-^ Also if you don't mind i would like 2 orders of that but if you need to i don't mind waiting for the 2nd one ^-^ thank you very much for all your time.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple X
This message is to all of gaia citizens:

I still am not accepting anymore tickets orders due to that I have four that I am still working on. I am not for certain at this very point exactly when I will be reopening back up for you to place down more ticket orders. However I promise to let you all know when I will be able to accept more, just as soon as I have completed the ones that I am currently working on. Thank you! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! I will be seeing all of you hopefully in 2013! Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you! heart smile cheese_whine

Cheery Reindeer

8,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Megathread 100
100k tickets please for 300,000g 3nodding

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple X
Okay everybody, I am currently working on three ticket orders, but if you want to, please feel free to post your ticket orders down, so I can add them to my order sheet forum post. Happy New Year, and welcome to 2013! heart cheese_whine

Agile Cleric

100k =300k gold: Estimated Minimal Time Length: 3-4 weeks/ Max: 4-8 weeks
I couldn't by a chance do x 3 could I?
Like 3 orders of this?
I was getting a little bit confused..

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
jared_the_canine
100k =300k gold: Estimated Minimal Time Length: 3-4 weeks/ Max: 4-8 weeks
I couldn't by a chance do x 3 could I?
Like 3 orders of this?
I was getting a little bit confused..

Red Triple X
actually doing three orders of this is the same as wanting a 300k ticket order for 900k gold. Also, as long as you tell me how many you want, just like you did here, I can easily figure out which ticket package you are asking for. Now to explain everything. The time length is like how long it can take me to work on the order, depending on several things: how many you order, who all is ahead of you, and when I am on gaia. I always tell my customers that the best thing to remember is that the smaller the orders of the people are ahead of you are, the faster you will get your order. Also, if somebody in front of you say, just randomly cancels their order for reasons such as they are leaving gaia, as one customer has already did, you might get your ticket order faster than you expect. I hope this helps you out a bit more. I'll add you to my ticket order sheet that's above.

Agile Cleric

Red Triple X
actually doing three orders of this is the same as wanting a 300k ticket order for 900k gold. Also, as long as you tell me how many you want, just like you did here, I can easily figure out which ticket package you are asking for. Now to explain everything. The time length is like how long it can take me to work on the order, depending on several things: how many you order, who all is ahead of you, and when I am on gaia. I always tell my customers that the best thing to remember is that the smaller the orders of the people are ahead of you are, the faster you will get your order. Also, if somebody in front of you say, just randomly cancels their order for reasons such as they are leaving gaia, as one customer has already did, you might get your ticket order faster than you expect. I hope this helps you out a bit more. I'll add you to my ticket order sheet that's above.

Awesome ^-^
Thank you for taking the time to explain to me heart
Also thank you for accepting heart
Take your time I don't want you to rush ^-^

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I guess you dont want to be a perma supplier? I of course would pay 5g per.

But that aside, you do know that you can add as many tickets to a trade as you wish? I have done a trade for 2.5m tickets not too long ago. The thing is you can only "move" 100k at a time

so you move your 100k, then click tickets again and move another 100k, rinse and repeat as many times as you wish. Its tedius, but its how youve got to do it.
ah i never placed an order for anything on here before...hope this is right hehe

well i want X2 of 21kg for 7k tickets 7 hours and 30 minuets so that =

42k gold for 14,000 tickets for 15 hours...right C:

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Taporonishia
ah i never placed an order for anything on here before...hope this is right hehe

well i want X2 of 21kg for 7k tickets 7 hours and 30 minuets so that =

42k gold for 14,000 tickets for 15 hours...right C:

Red Triple X
yes, however there are people who are ahead of you already, so it might be a bit longer. biggrin I'll add you to my order list above! Welcome to 2013 by the way!

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I am posting this message here to let everybody in Gaia know that this shop is still opened. I just got a lot of ticket orders that I am currently working on. I will be posting again when I am almost completed with half of them. You all may still continue to post your ticket orders if you like. It will help others to know that this exchange shop is still yet open. Thank you all for your patience in waiting! I really appreciate all of the Gaia community! cheese_whine biggrin

Invisible Explorer

Red Triple X

Greetings. I'd like to order 300k of tickets for 900k please C:
I understand that there are many huge orders above me so you can take all the time you need 3nodding

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
-hinatasan-95
Red Triple X

Greetings. I'd like to order 300k of tickets for 900k please C:
I understand that there are many huge orders above me so you can take all the time you need 3nodding

Red Triple X
kk I will place your order on my list of orders above.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff