How am I doing?

Great! 0.53191489361702 53.2% [ 25 ]
Ok! 0.27659574468085 27.7% [ 13 ]
Needs To Improve... 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Invisible Explorer

Red Triple X
kk I will place your order on my list of orders above.

Thank you~ heart
To be honest, I've been hesitating to put an order since last December XD

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Can I order 500 tickets? ^_^

Agile Cleric

Red Triple X

Hi :3
I recently changed my name from jared_the_canine, -hinatasan-95 can vouch for me XD
can i get 20,000 tickets for 60,000 gold please smile I don't mind how long as long as I get it soon smile thank you

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Red Triple X

I would like to order package deal number 3- 210 bugs for 700 tickets, please.

Look for the girl with kaleidoscope eyes
User Image
and she's gone!

[ask Banirabu for a kaleidscope image]

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hi everybody! I am leaving this notice as a reminder unto all waiting customers that my laptop is still being fixed, and I won't be able to get any tickets until it has been cleaned out. I have been using my father's iPad for several days, and can't figure out how to get adobe flash player installed on here so I can work on your ticket orders. *thumbs down* Boo! Anyways, I can't play any Gaia games which means until I get my laptop back, I am asking that nobody post anymore ticket orders. Also, if you have subscribed me to anybody on Gaia that you know, can you please do me a favor and warn them that my exchange store has been temporarily shut down due to computer maintenance? Thank you! ~Red Triple X

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
my computer techman brought me back my laptop today. So I am back to working on ticket orders. Still please dont post anymore ticket orders just yet. I got a handful that i am currently working on. thank you! biggrin

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
kk everybody, you can start posting your ticket orders again if you have any. Most of the orders listed above are almost completed except for a 300k ticket order which will take me some time to complete. Besides that, I am pretty much done working on the orders above.

Also in case you wonder why I tend to put these type of notices up, its because in case of a emergency, wont nobody be waiting more than what they really need to. Like for example, lately in my area its been raining on and off so the wi fi has been getting knocked off a lot; therefore I havent really been on gaia or the internet much. April and May are the rainiest months i know about. Jeez!
Red Triple X

I would like to order 300k tickets for 900k, please and thank you 3nodding

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shop News: To All Customers! (Short Version)

I left this note on September 13, 2013 @ 11:07 AM Central Time Zone:
TO ALL CUSTOMERS!

First off, a very special thank you unto everybody who allowed me the privilege and opportunity to sell tickets unto them this year, 2013. I am very grateful of each and every one of you for this. Now for the not-so-happy news:

TO ALL CUSTOMERS!

I am closing out ticket sales for this year, so anymore ticket orders that you order wont start until 2014. However, if you desire to pre-order, you may. That's fine by me. If you have already posted your ticket order, you will be receiving a message from me through private mail, informing you of everything. This way, you, the customer, will not be in the dark. So, if I know that I am probably not going to deliver you your ticket order before this year is out, I want you to be aware of that now instead of finding out later. It's apart of my promise that I made unto you all in my rules and guidelines, which is to always alert you of any sudden changes in anything regarding your ticket order, even if its in real life. Thank you for your understanding! I really appreciate everybody's service of this year!

~Red

Note: All customers, please continue to check back here daily to see what the latest news about my shop is. Thank you!

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kuroyukisuke
Red Triple X

I would like to order 300k tickets for 900k, please and thank you 3nodding

Red Triple X
Just a reminder that I am currently working upon your ticket order!

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hi everybody!

I am just leaving this message to let you all know that this forum is still actively running. I have been working on some large ticket orders since December of last year. However this forum is still yet running. Thank you all! God Bless!

~Red Triple X

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
To All Customers!

I am taking a break from working on all ticket orders for a couple of days. I will return to working on all ticket orders in about 8 days. Anybody who wishes to post a ticket order here in this forum, may still do so if you wish. Thank you all for allowing me to serve you. I really appreciate it!

Alright, I am going now to take my 8-day vacation now. I will still be here on Gaia though. I love you all!

~Red

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
2014 Ticket Orders

1. 420rideordie420: 300k tickets and wants to pay 1.5mil gold
Date Started: February 15, 2014 @ 3:47 PM
Tickets Got: Quantity: 163k
Tickets Need: 137k
Date Completed: Still working on!

Note: This is just an update on my progress with everybody's ticket orders. Please continue to post your ticket orders or private message me if you like! Thank you!

~Red

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Just a reminder unto all customers:

I am closing up my shop in a few days because I will be traveling for most of the summer. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff