Red Triple X's Tickets Exchange Shop!
Owner: Red Triple X
Location: The Gaia Exchange Forum of www.Gaiaonline.com
Created On: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Shop Payment Types News Alert! -To help clear up the confusion for everybody, there are FOUR WAYS TO PAY FOR THE TICKETS THAT YOU BUY FROM ME: Gold, bugs, inks, or fish. I DON'T SELL BUGS, INKS, OR FISH. I ONLY SELL TICKETS. I hope that this helps clear up your questions everybody! biggrin
Shop News: CLOSED! ! ! I have temporarily closed up my ticket exchange shop forum. I am heading back to my acting classes which runs from April and ends in early June of this year and also, starting in June right after my acting classes have ended, I will be traveling a lot this summer. I will reopen my shop again some time in September 2014. I thank you all for allowing me to serve you and I can't wait to see you all again in September when I am not out on the road. I pray that the Lord blesses you all and keeps every one of you especially those you love safe while I am gone. biggrinheart
Note: All customers, please continue to check back here daily to see what the latest news about my shop is. Thank you!
Exchange Shop’s Heading –Post #1
Table of Contents –Post #2
About Exchange Shop –Post #3
Rules And FAQs –Post #4
Example of How To Order –Post #5
Package Deals and Payment Options (Last Update: September 21, 2012 @ 10:00 AM Central Time Zone! ) –Post #6
You Can Start Posting Your Order Forms Here! –Post #7 and down
Welcome to Red Triple X's Tickets Exchange Shop! In this upgraded new forum, I sell my www.gaiaonline.com tickets to all of gaia members, and it's only just tickets that I am selling at the moment. Below, I have given you three payment options that you can choose from:
1. Gaia Gold
2. Bugs: Have bugs in your inventory that you don't want? If you are looking to buy tickets, and don't have a lot of gold, you can still buy tickets from me, by trading your bugs! Look and read below, to learn how much it costs in bugs to buy tickets. Color and bug type doesn't matter! smile
3. Inks: Have inks in your inventory that you don't want? If you are looking to buy tickets, and don't have a lot of gold, you can still buy tickets from me, by trading your inks! Look and read below, to learn how much it costs in inks to buy tickets. Color of ink doesn't matter! smile
Before you start posting anything, please read about my shop, so you can get a general idea about how I am running everything here. Thank you!
Shop Hours: Whenever I am logged on www.gaiaonline.com that is usually when my exchange shop will be open.
Note: I will continue to add more rules and FAQs as they come to me.
1. I will not ever lower my prices. To me (and also to many other Gaians), 1 ticket for 3 gold each is cheap enough for anybody to buy. The only complaints that I have received here on Gaia so far, is that my prices are too low! If you feel that way, you can ask me when you are posting down your order the price you want to pay per ticket. Remember though, the higher the price you are willing to buy 1 ticket for and the more tickets you order, the higher that price rises each time you add on tickets. Be sure to do the math and multiply the price of 1 ticket times the number of tickets you are planning on buying. That will give you the price that I will be asking you for.
2. If you are trading inks, bugs, fish, ETC. for tickets, the colors can be whatever you want them to be or whatever you have available in your inventory. Just as long as you have the right amount of inks to buy whatever number of tickets you want from me, you're good.
3. Why is it taking you so long to complete my order?! This can be caused by a number of things:
a. You have ordered a very large amount of tickets (example: 300k tickets for 900k gold)
b. There are people ahead of you who may have large ticket orders
c. I am traveling
d. My laptop is getting cleaned out, and therefore is with my PC-Techperson
e. I am not feeling very good
f. There are people behind you who have ordered very small ticket amounts, so I am working on getting their orders out of the way, before I work on any large ticket orders which might include your order.
g. Thunderstorms, snow, and any other kind of weather that disrupts internet connection crying
If something occurs in my life where I am unable to finish your ticket order in the amount of time as I promised and stated in the above section, you can believe that I am going to leave a note at the very top of my shop for all customers to read so you can know what is going on.
4. If you have ordered a large ticket package deal, for example like 300k (300,000) tickets, I will throughout various stages of working on your order send you a private message, letting you know how far I have gotten with your order. If there is more than one person before you, it may be a while before you receive any letters or post replies from me, stating exactly where I am with your order. The closer I get to finishing your order, the more private messages I will be sending out to you. If you see that I am sending a lot of private messages to you it means to be on standby because I am almost done with your ticket order.
5. You can order more than one type of ticket package deal, just make sure that you carefully do the equation. Example: 21,000g for 7000 tickets 7 hours and 30 minutes x14
7500g for 1500 tickets 2 hours That's like 99500 tickets.
And believe it or not, but there was a customer who ordered this, which is why I am using it as a example about ordering more than one package deal of tickets.
6. The color of your name has meaning:
Green: I am working on your ticket order.
Yellow: I'm half-way finished with your ticket order.
Blue: I'm almost finished with your ticket order.
Red: I am done with your ticket order, have most likely private messaged you, and is waiting on you to respond to the trade.
Brown: I am waiting for you to respond to the trade, and if you don't respond soon, I will be canceling the trade, and you stand a good chance of losing your ticket order to somebody else that is waiting in line for their ticket order to be completed by me.
Black: I have canceled the trade, and if you still wish to buy tickets you will just have to re-order again.
Pink: You're a waiting customer. I haven't gotten to your order yet.
7. Please private message me if you are dealing with any technical or area issues. This includes, bad weather storms, storm warnings, computer problems of any kind, computer getting fixed, personal life issues happening, ETC, so I can work with you to adjust the time for your ticket orders which includes response time and other things.
8. Please private message me if something has happened towards your gaia account, so we can work out any issues regrading your account and any ticket orders that you have made, that I have.
9. You can order as many ticket orders as you like, and they don't have to always be the amounts that I have posted up. Whatever you want to order, that's up to you, the customer. Feel free to order what you want. All I ask is that you be aware of the amount that you order, be reasonable about what you are ordering, the prices, and other customers who are either before or after you waiting to be served.
10. I promise to always keep you update if anything should ever happen to my gaia account. Hopefully, nothing ever will, but if it does, you will be among the first to know.
11. If I have cancelled your order, it's because I have waited 7 days for you to reply to the trade.
12. If for any reason you are unable to collect your order from me, or you feel that when I am through with it, that you won't be able or ready to collect your order from me, please send me a private message asking me to place you at the bottom of my "Ticket Order Request Form" post, or to remove your order if you really feel like you may not be back anytime soon.
13. If you want to add more tickets to your current ticket order, you may do so, but please take a look first at how many customers are already waiting to be served on the list before deciding on the amount that you want to add.
14. The amount of tickets that I usually make, varies from day to day.
1. You have to choose a package deal from below! Saying, "Give me all of your tickets" will not help me in knowing what you are looking to buy. Also, if I don't have any tickets, then that's what I will deliver, none, because you quote: "Give me all of your tickets". Choose a package deal from below please! Thank you!
2. After you choose a package deal, you need to choose the number of tickets you want from that deal.
3. I will set up a trade in Gambino Bank the minute I have your order ready to go. So, don't worry, because I might not always be able to send out a pm to you especially if there are other customers in line waiting to be served.
Username: Red Triple X
Package Deal #1, 7500g for 2500 tickets 3 hours plz! ty! smile
I only offer tickets. I do not offer any inks, bugs, or things like that. I only offer and sell tickets. However I will xchange my tickets for any of the following below, and I repeat, I will xchange my tickets for these items. I don't sell them!
Gaia Gold Currency
I have three different package deal types: In xchange for gold, in xchange for ink, and, in xchange for bugs. Please read on to find out more information! Thank you! smile
Ticket Package Deals And Payment Options Updated! (as of 1/7/2014)
These are my ticket package deal exchanges. All customers can choose between the four options below from what they wish to trade to me in exchange of me giving them a ticket bundle order. Please carefully read each package deal. I have had some people who have either private messaged me or posted here asking questions about how much would certain amounts of tickets will cost. Not trying to be rude, but seriously?! So please everybody, read everything, before posting or private messaging me questions regarding to my prices. Thank you!
Depending on the amount of tickets you want to buy, and the number of customers that are already ahead of you, the time that you will be receiving your order will vary, based on day to day basis.
All ticket package orders including large packages have an estimated minimal time length. Their times may vary based upon anything happening in my life. I usually try to have all ticket orders done before they hit their maximal time. In any case where I think that I won't be able to complete orders in time before they hit their maximal time, I will private message you and let you know about the circumstances that I am facing.
My hours also includes if I am logged in or not. For every minute that I am logged in, that's the time that goes into the order.
I have recently updated this to help people understand what I am asking for. For some reason, a couple of people have came asking me for inks and bugs, when I have that I am selling my tickets in xchange for either gold, inks or bugs. So hopefully this will help to clear up a lot of the confusion for everybody. smile
Note: All customers are able to choose what price they would like to pay on their tickets. However, the lowest price I am willing to settle for is 3 gold per ticket.
Package Deal 1: # of Tickets a Pack Prices (I Give You: Tickets, You Give Me Gold) Plus Time Length
1500g for 500 tickets
3000g for 1000 tickets 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes
4500g for 1500 tickets 2 hours
6000g for 2000 tickets 2 hours and 30 minutes
7500g for 2500 tickets 3 hours
9000g for 3000 tickets 3 hours and 30 minutes
10,500g for 3500 tickets 4 hours
12,000g for 4000 tickets 4 hours and 30 minutes
13,500g for 4500 tickets 5 hours
15,000g for 5000 tickets 5 hours and 30 minutes
16,500g for 5500 tickets 6 hours
18,000g for 6000 tickets 6 hours and 30 minutes
19,500g for 6500 tickets 7 hours
21,000g for 7000 tickets 7 hours and 30 minutes
Note: Feel free to order more if you like!
Package Deal 2: # of Tickets A Pack Prices (I Give You: Tickets, You Give Me: Inks)
150 inks for 500 tickets 30 minutes to 1 hour
300 inks for 1000 tickets 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes
450 inks for 1500 tickets 2 hours
600 inks for 2000 tickets 2 hours and 30 minutes
750 inks for 2500 tickets 3 hours
900 inks for 3000 tickets 3 hours and 30 minutes
1,050 inks for 3500 tickets 4 hours
1,200 inks for 4000 tickets 4 hours and 30 minutes
1,350 inks for 4500 tickets 5 hours
1,500 inks for 5000 tickets 5 hours and 30 minutes
1,650 inks for 5500 tickets 6 hours
1,800 inks for 6000 tickets 6 hours and 30 minutes
1,950 inks for 6500 tickets 7 hours
2,100 inks for 7000 tickets 7 hours and 30 minutes
Note: Feel free to order more if you like!
Package Deal 3: # of Tickets A Pack Prices (I Give You: Tickets, You Give Me: Bugs) Look above to get a general idea about how much time it will take for me to prepare your order! Thank you!
15 bugs for 50 tickets (this is the lowest amount I will sell)
30 bugs for 100 tickets
45 bugs 150 tickets
60 bugs for 200 tickets
75 bugs for 250 tickets
90 bugs for 300 tickets
105 bugs for 350 tickets
120 bugs for 400 tickets
135 bugs for 450 tickets
150 bugs for 500 tickets
165 bugs for 550 tickets
180 bugs for 600 tickets
195 bugs for 650 tickets
210 bugs for 700 tickets
Note: Feel free to order more if you like!
Package Deal 4: # of Tickets A Pack Prices (I Give You: Tickets, You Give Me: Fish!) Look above to get a general idea about how much time it will take for me to prepare your order! Thank you!
Koi for tickets: (can be either yamambuki, kohaku, ochiba, or a mix between the three)
1. Which ticket bundle deal do you want (look @ what is listed above and choose)
Note: Due to very high demand in customers, based upon how many the customers before you have ordered, you may have to wait a bit. Also, it is extremely important to "choose a ticket order", because saying "I want all of your tickets", isn't saying to me, how many you want to buy. Also, if there are customers before you, that wouldn't be right giving their orders to you. So please, keep it simple and detailed. Thank you!
My Promise To All Customers: When I am finished with your order of tickets, I will contact you and place them through the Gaiaonline.com Gambino Bank Trading System. As I said earlier, if I have customers ahead of you already, please be patience, since making tickets can take me some time to do, especially if the order is huge.
Thank you! smile
Also, please be sure to Vote if you like how I am servicing you, as well as vote in the poll that I have provided as well. Be honest! Thank you!
You Can Start Posting Your Order Forms From Here and Below! Thank you!
The color of your name has meaning:
Green: I am working on your ticket order. Yellow: I'm half-way finished with your ticket order. Orange: I'm half-way finished with your ticket order. Blue: I'm almost finished with your ticket order. Red: I am done with your ticket order, have most likely private messaged you, and is waiting on you to respond to the trade. Brown: I am waiting for you to respond to the trade, and if you don't respond soon, I will be canceling the trade, and you stand a good chance of losing your ticket order to somebody else that is waiting in line for their ticket order to be completed by me. Black: I have canceled the trade, and if you still wish to buy tickets you will just have to re-order again. Pink: You're a waiting customer. I haven't gotten to your order yet.
What's New: Acting Classes Resumes In April 2014!
I am now accepting new ticket orders! biggrin
Note: I just found out that there isn't a limit to how many you send at once, but there's no explaination about why the first number digit gets cut off when trades of items go over 99,999. One mystery solved, and another yet remains a mystery.
2014 Ticket Orders
1. 420rideordie420: 300k tickets and wants to pay 1.5mil gold
Date Started: February 15, 2014 @ 3:47 PM
Tickets Got: 300k
Date Completed: April 2, 2014 @ 9:35 AM
Messaged About Completion and Delivery of Ticket Order Date: April 2, 2014 10:00 AM
Trade Start Date: April 2, 2014 @ 10:07 AM
WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYMORE ORDERS UNTIL AFTER AUGUST 2014! ! !