Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple's X Gaia Tickets

Welcome to Red Triple X's Shop! Here I sell gaia tickets.

About The Price

1 ticket costs 3 gold, and you can do the math about the rest.

About Buying Tickets

How many tickets you want, depends on how much you are paying me. As I said earlier, each ticket costs 3 gold, so for example if you want to buy 100 tickets, that's 300 gold for that bundle.

*Please read any updates on the very last posted page. I have made a lot of store changes since posting this here lately. Thank you!

Ticket Sales

First come, first served. Ticket Sales run every day that I am on gaia. I sell tickets every time I am logged on to gaia, unless otherwise stated differently by me. Be sure to look for a post that says that I am currently selling my tickets. To purchase any tickets, you must send in a purchase order using gaia mail. Your purchase orders should include the following:

Your name:
Date Sent:
Number of Tickets:

Note: If I set up a trade and you don't reply to the trade within 2 weeks, I'll cancel it. Sorry but bizness is bizness.

I will post whenever I open up my shop and whenever I close up my shop, if I am able to. During a emergency situation, I ask that you take a look to see if I am online or not.

Future Item Selling Plans

At the moment, I have no plans to sell any other items. However, this is subject to change.

About My Shop

My shop's forum has gotten bigger. Please remember that after you have read the information on this page, which is the main page, please click on any other pages that are here in my shop's forum for the following information:

1. Shop Updates
2. Possible Ticket Sales
3. Open/Closed Times

There may be more information, but you have to look on the pages.

For any further questions, plz private message me @ my gaia user name. I will be updating this time and time again. Thank you! biggrin

11,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Your name: tratior
Date Sent: 4/28/12
Number of Tickets: 5k

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple X

Ok and ty! biggrin
tratior
Your name: tratior
Date Sent: 4/28/12
Number of Tickets: 5k

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple X
Hello everybody! This is me Red Triple X, with an update about my store.

*Red Triple X's Store Updates*

1. Send me a private message, telling me that you want to buy some tickets from my store. Wait for me to respond to your private message, with details on how many tickets that I have in stock.

2. Resend the private message with the following details:

Your Gaia User name:
Ticket Quantity:
Date Sent:

3. Wait for me to reply back to you. When I reply, you will see a message from me, along with the receipt for what you are purchasing. The receipt will look like this:

Your Gaia User Name:
Ticket Quantity:
Date Sent:
Date Recieved:
Price Per Ticket:
Total Price:

I will also send a message that will tell you to go the gaia bank, and check your trades. If you don't see the trade, don't panic. Gaia sometimes take a while to show stuff.

4. Once you see the trade, you and I can begin exchanging.

*Remember that the price for one ticket in my store is 3 gold.*

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple X
Goodbye everybody! I'm closing up my shop for tonight! I will see you all tomorrow!
ill buy 104660 tickets
subeta_dante
ill buy 104660 tickets
if you have that much lol

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
subeta_dante
subeta_dante
ill buy 104660 tickets

Red Triple X
I'm not selling today. My shop is closed, via. my last message on here, was that I'm closed. I won't reopen until in a couple of days from now. I am completely out of stock and need to do some restocking first.
Red Triple X
subeta_dante
subeta_dante
ill buy 104660 tickets

Red Triple X
I'm not selling today. My shop is closed, via. my last message on here, was that I'm closed. I won't reopen until in a couple of days from now. I am completely out of stock and need to do some restocking first.
saz lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces