Aged Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Dame Hailey
shiroi_karasumuse
Dame Hailey

270 for all your yellow butterflies, grasshopper, houseflies, and green dragonflies.
Also 330 for your black ink.
So about 600 for everything if these items are still available.

Sounds good to me, just send a trade my way, lol.

Mm'kay, the trade has been sent. Thank you ^^

Dapper Trader

shiroi_karasumuse
Dame Hailey
shiroi_karasumuse
Dame Hailey

270 for all your yellow butterflies, grasshopper, houseflies, and green dragonflies.
Also 330 for your black ink.
So about 600 for everything if these items are still available.

Sounds good to me, just send a trade my way, lol.

Mm'kay, the trade has been sent. Thank you ^^

There you are ^^ Thank you for shopping!

Dapper Trader

Madam Rei
15g for the seedkin?

The one Green Seedkin? Sounds good ^^

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
15g each bug?? heart heart heart heart

Aged Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
No, thank you. XD

Dapper Trader

AdaWong18
15g each bug?? heart heart heart heart

Whatever I have left, of course ^^ Just send a request, I'll put in the bugs then you can calculate, lol.

Blessed Prophet

17,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dame Hailey
anutah
10k for all the flowers heart

Oh of course you can =D sorry I was gone for a few months but would be more than happy to if you are still interested.

Please send trade if you still have them

Dapper Trader

anutah
Dame Hailey
anutah
10k for all the flowers heart

Oh of course you can =D sorry I was gone for a few months but would be more than happy to if you are still interested.

Please send trade if you still have them

I have a different arrangement of flowers, so you can remake your price ^^ Sorry about that sad

Dapper Trader

Bump bumpidity bump bump, lol

Invisible Explorer

Dame Hailey

Excuse me, what's a purple carnation? I've never heard of it before o.o

Dapper Trader

-hinatasan-95
Dame Hailey

Excuse me, what's a purple carnation? I've never heard of it before o.o

Did I really put Purple? XD LMFAO, Sorry about that. My mind was kinda wonky fixing my whole store back up, lol. It was drained empty last time and now I have fresh supplies in stock. I'll fix that, lol.

Invisible Explorer

Dame Hailey

Did I really put Purple? XD LMFAO, Sorry about that. My mind was kinda wonky fixing my whole store back up, lol. It was drained empty last time and now I have fresh supplies in stock. I'll fix that, lol.

Haha, yeah XD I thought you meant white carnation but then I saw white carnation at the end of the list, lol.

Dapper Trader

-hinatasan-95
Dame Hailey

Haha, yeah XD I thought you meant white carnation but then I saw white carnation at the end of the list, lol.

They should make a purple carnation any way XD

Invisible Explorer

Dame Hailey

Haha. That's actually not a bad idea. But then they'd have to add one more colour to the other types of flowers XD
Umm, 15k for all of your flowers, bugs, papers, music notes, wing tree leaves, flamingo feathers, fishing junks, tickets, tokens and branches, please? emotion_kirakira

Dapper Trader

-hinatasan-95
Dame Hailey

Haha. That's actually not a bad idea. But then they'd have to add one more colour to the other types of flowers XD
Umm, 15k for all of your flowers, bugs, papers, music notes, wing tree leaves, flamingo feathers, fishing junks, tickets, tokens and branches, please? emotion_kirakira

Unfortunately some one just bought all my flowers, bugs, paper, and inks a few moments before your comment. I am working on restocking soon for those. But every thing else is there, so please feel free to lower the price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff