Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey lovers

just popping in to say hi

also i am getting closer to hitting 1k of each koi

i know you like ochibas come find me and we can discuss some stuff i like

i know you know where i like to hang out. I am going to bed right now though.

didnt fill out a form cause this is an informal inquest. just feeling the water smile

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
~Lovers Lost~

Lol yeah, but hopefully it will slow down soon. Otherwise things will never get better. I miss the old gaia heh.
Currently I have 2,223,053 blue daisies. Not that I plan to stop questing even when I get to 3mil lol! I got a small stack of the other blue flowers, but not as good as my daisies!

Yeah, but thanks to friends I feel much better. I feel so spoiled by friends. An most those rules are just to explain how I do it. If I lose money thats my business, no one elses. I can always sell on the mp if I so desire. -Shrugs- Thank you. -Hugs back-

I got 86,050,000g for the trade. Let me know if it seems wrong lol!

I really hope so too! I miss the old Gaia as well emo Things are just not the same anymore. The only thing that keeps me coming back are my friends actually. Had I not had such good friends on here, I would most likely quit confused

Yays! Spoiling friends heart I like doing that too when I can xD Which is a lot easier now since I don't use my items as much as I used to. So I'm giving away a lot of stuff. The gold is just accumulating as well xD Maybe I'll keep hoarding it and then throw a giveaway if I ever decide to quit whee
Selling in the forums is not always about profit D: But with the new Gaia I guess most people don't understand that. Indeed if it was all just for profit, you'd sell on the MP. As would I.... *sigh* It's sad how the GIE has changed so much sad

Thanks! And the total is the same as I got ^_^ enjoy the hundreds of thousands of daisies xd

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
fudge-u-all
hey lovers

just popping in to say hi

also i am getting closer to hitting 1k of each koi

i know you like ochibas come find me and we can discuss some stuff i like

i know you know where i like to hang out. I am going to bed right now though.

didnt fill out a form cause this is an informal inquest. just feeling the water smile

Lol its okay dear. Since you are just telling me this ^-^

I thought you may like it if I traded again rofl. Yeah I like all blue game items even the koi lol. Let me know if you got any trades in mine.

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Sasori-4-Ever
~Lovers Lost~

Lol yeah, but hopefully it will slow down soon. Otherwise things will never get better. I miss the old gaia heh.
Currently I have 2,223,053 blue daisies. Not that I plan to stop questing even when I get to 3mil lol! I got a small stack of the other blue flowers, but not as good as my daisies!

Yeah, but thanks to friends I feel much better. I feel so spoiled by friends. An most those rules are just to explain how I do it. If I lose money thats my business, no one elses. I can always sell on the mp if I so desire. -Shrugs- Thank you. -Hugs back-

I got 86,050,000g for the trade. Let me know if it seems wrong lol!

I really hope so too! I miss the old Gaia as well emo Things are just not the same anymore. The only thing that keeps me coming back are my friends actually. Had I not had such good friends on here, I would most likely quit confused

Yays! Spoiling friends heart I like doing that too when I can xD Which is a lot easier now since I don't use my items as much as I used to. So I'm giving away a lot of stuff. The gold is just accumulating as well xD Maybe I'll keep hoarding it and then throw a giveaway if I ever decide to quit whee
Selling in the forums is not always about profit D: But with the new Gaia I guess most people don't understand that. Indeed if it was all just for profit, you'd sell on the MP. As would I.... *sigh* It's sad how the GIE has changed so much sad

Thanks! And the total is the same as I got ^_^ enjoy the hundreds of thousands of daisies xd

Same here dear. I would of quit, but I got some awesome friends that I'd hate to leave. So I stay around ^-^ Questing helps me stay of course.

Yup. I don't care so much about a profit. I mean I enjoy talking to others even in the GIE. If people dont get it thats okay. I mean yes the main thing for this is to trade/buy/sell, but if a person wants to chat with me I take it as well ^-^

I will, they wont be lonely in my invo thats for sure rofl

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
What are those blankies , Ally love? on the front page...

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
jessieomer

The white picnic blankets? Its something needed to make the Trout capes.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
~Lovers Lost~
jessieomer

ahh. they're capes. for a second they kinda had the same outline as the wind security blanket

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
jessieomer
~Lovers Lost~
jessieomer

ahh. they're capes. for a second they kinda had the same outline as the wind security blanket

Oooh! Haha was confused. Yeah the trout capes. I got the warm one so decided to go after the other two.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
~Lovers Lost~
jessieomer
~Lovers Lost~
jessieomer

Oooh! Haha was confused. Yeah the trout capes. I got the warm one so decided to go after the other two.
That's cool.
Username: Kuei
What item are you offering me?: Heart Charms
How many of that item?: 4
What item would you like in return?: Racerfish, Ironjaw, Tuna
How many of that item?: All of each of them.
PW:Meow

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kuei
Username: Kuei
What item are you offering me?: Heart Charms
How many of that item?: 4
What item would you like in return?: Racerfish, Ironjaw, Tuna
How many of that item?: All of each of them.
PW:Meow

No thank you.

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Updated amounts. Will be doing fishing this week and such.
~Lovers Lost~

so much blue i thought i would share a pic with you smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
fudge-u-all
~Lovers Lost~

so much blue i thought i would share a pic with you smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So mean.

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Updated ticket amount. Will be updating others shortly. Hopefully will be getting more fish in this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff