• Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
<3

Thanks for the bump razz
What's up?

Nothin much , looking for items in mp ... and can you please confirm me are you taking orders as 15g each ticket? ~

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
<3

Thanks for the bump razz
What's up?

Nothin much , looking for items in mp ... and can you please confirm me are you taking orders as 15g each ticket? ~

Correct, it helps us get items for here. Could also trade items for tickets razz

Generous Giver

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
<3

Thanks for the bump razz
What's up?

Correct, it helps us get items for here. Could also trade items for tickets razz

Is There somethin like that ( you cant trade less than 20k item for tickets ) and How much Tickets i will get for a 10m Item , im just asking~

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
<3

Thanks for the bump razz
What's up?

Is There somethin like that ( you cant trade less than 20k item for tickets ) and How much Tickets i will get for a 10m Item , im just asking~

No rules like that yet xD But I would prefer at least 15k items. That's be 1m tickets, but that would take a long time to get and I'd have to finish the 200k first

Generous Giver

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
<3

Thanks for the bump razz
What's up?

No rules like that yet xD But I would prefer at least 15k items. That's be 1m tickets, but that would take a long time to get and I'd have to finish the 200k first

Oh well i was just asking lol well i have some items you know items are hard to sell so i like tickets for them .. i calculated their Average Market Price its around 845k ...

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Greedy_Lover
Oh well i was just asking lol well i have some items you know items are hard to sell so i like tickets for them .. i calculated their Average Market Price its around 845k ...

Which items? And what's the LMP for each? I may be able to put them to use for gold xD

Generous Giver

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Which items? And what's the LMP for each? I may be able to put them to use for gold xD

Dark Star x3 , Sailing Deckhand , SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa , Pale Dame de Demoiselles , The Mistake ~

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Dark Star x3 , Sailing Deckhand , SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa , Pale Dame de Demoiselles , The Mistake ~

Dark stars aren't hard to sell are they?
What would you want for them?

Generous Giver

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Did you calculate their value they are 845k or more or less , i want tickets for these items ..
Give me a Good Deal of Tickets im your old Customer heart

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Did you calculate their value they are 845k or more or less , i want tickets for these items ..
121k tickets? That's at 7gg per ticket and rounded up.

Generous Giver

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Will you Make it 125k~ c:

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Not if they're hard to sells >.< Sorry

Generous Giver

12,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover
iAdorkableKitty
Greedy_Lover

Not if they're hard to sells >.< Sorry

121k is fine rolleyes eek you are not taking these items for tickets sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out