Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Warrior

rainbowlady1
InuMantha
rainbowlady1
InuMantha
rainbowlady1
I can do quite a bit of color swapping for you smile . Bria finally got her emmy mask (I think Id's trade sent her over the top xd ) so now I can help somebody else out smile .

Currently I have:

196 brown pebbos, so could I trade them for 56 white, 140 black pebbos
70 black biters, so could I trade them for 63 pyrite, 7 blue biters
5 stone boldurs, " " for 2 sand, 3 slate boldurs

I'm subscribing to your thread and I'll be checking back once in a while to see how you are doing smile Good Luck!!

alright sounds good! =D
i'll start trade
oh and i grabbed your booty ;D

TY ... oh and according to my aquarium announcments it shall be glowing for 10 minutes around 3:04 or so xd . I live EST area so calculate from there the time lol.

lmao nice xD
thanks for the trade heart heart heart heart

YW ... oh and I have more stones, I just don't have any more small fishies ... that was all I had, so I guess I'll be going fishing momentarily xd . Also, anytime you want to swap colored boldurs, just let me know. Right now I have around 100 left smile . Unfortunately, I only trade not sell xd since I'm helping others with THEIR quests as well wink .

i shall be fishing today after i come back from real fishing xD and yea im the same way. i rather trade than sell :3

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
InuMantha
rainbowlady1
InuMantha
rainbowlady1
InuMantha
rainbowlady1
I can do quite a bit of color swapping for you smile . Bria finally got her emmy mask (I think Id's trade sent her over the top xd ) so now I can help somebody else out smile .

Currently I have:

196 brown pebbos, so could I trade them for 56 white, 140 black pebbos
70 black biters, so could I trade them for 63 pyrite, 7 blue biters
5 stone boldurs, " " for 2 sand, 3 slate boldurs

I'm subscribing to your thread and I'll be checking back once in a while to see how you are doing smile Good Luck!!

alright sounds good! =D
i'll start trade
oh and i grabbed your booty ;D

TY ... oh and according to my aquarium announcments it shall be glowing for 10 minutes around 3:04 or so xd . I live EST area so calculate from there the time lol.

lmao nice xD

YW ... oh and I have more stones, I just don't have any more small fishies ... that was all I had, so I guess I'll be going fishing momentarily xd . Also, anytime you want to swap colored boldurs, just let me know. Right now I have around 100 left smile . Unfortunately, I only trade not sell xd since I'm helping others with THEIR quests as well wink .

i shall be fishing today after i come back from real fishing xD and yea im the same way. i rather trade than sell :3

Just remember to keep in touch ... we'll all get there eventually smile It didn't take as much time as I thought it would because I had some great help getting there, but I really put my own effort in xd . Now I'm passing it on to others smile .

Tipsy Warrior

rainbowlady1
InuMantha
rainbowlady1
InuMantha
rainbowlady1

lmao nice xD

Just remember to keep in touch ... we'll all get there eventually smile It didn't take as much time as I thought it would because I had some great help getting there, but I really put my own effort in xd . Now I'm passing it on to others smile .

yea heart but im not really in a big rush o: i like helping out others 1st so my quest is sort of like, ummm...i just had a brain fart...o.o i lost my train of thought gonk

Tipsy Warrior

Updated~
Sorry for the few fish but I'm heading out fishing with my family! Will be back to fishing here later! Happy fishing~ heart

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
good luck heart

Tipsy Warrior

twigggs
good luck heart

thankies o 3o heart

skuldsama's Partner

Invisible Angel

20,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hey Inu! ^^ Is your fish stock updated? Can I steal your white pebbos/blue biters/sand? mrgreen
I have 150+ stone I would love to trade you for sand/slate, and plenty of black roques (apx 400) I'd take bluestone for...

Please send trade on any of these you have left to color trade with, and I'll put in the appropriate number of your fish.

Many thanks, Inu...and continued good luck with your quest!

Bunny

Brown Pebbo Feeder x35 for your Black Pebbo Feeder x35?
Stone Boldur x3 for your Slate Boldur x3?

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Good Luck biggrin

Tipsy Warrior

Shadow.Of.Aphrodite
Hey Inu! ^^ Is your fish stock updated? Can I steal your white pebbos/blue biters/sand? mrgreen

yup i updated before i left with my family ^^
i should be fishing some more but ill send what i have c:

Tipsy Warrior

[-Angst-]
I have 150+ stone I would love to trade you for sand/slate, and plenty of black roques (apx 400) I'd take bluestone for...

Please send trade on any of these you have left to color trade with, and I'll put in the appropriate number of your fish.

Many thanks, Inu...and continued good luck with your quest!

of course i'll be heading fishing right now and catch as much as i can c:
thank you so much! heart

Tipsy Warrior

Kid Kyu

Brown Pebbo Feeder x35 for your Black Pebbo Feeder x35?
Stone Boldur x3 for your Slate Boldur x3?

thank you~
enjoy the fish heart

Tipsy Warrior

Kugatsu no Yuuki
Good Luck biggrin

thank you~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers