Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junk has been building up, it's too many individual items to sell in MP. They will be sold at Average Buy price, but in MP the more items you buy the higher the price so it is a discount. my twitter page has the image of my inventory, i know it's not conventional
ALL OF THAT for 44 THOUSAND GOLD
bump, still available
bump, still open.

Hilarious Raider

All for 12k
Tennis Grunts
All for 12k
That's nearly a quarter of what I said. I have a set price. 40k is the lowest I'm going.

Hilarious Raider

perncess
Tennis Grunts
All for 12k
That's nearly a quarter of what I said. I have a set price. 40k is the lowest I'm going.
Your items are worth nearly as much as you're asking for.
Tennis Grunts
perncess
Tennis Grunts
All for 12k
yes, exactly. The reason I am selling here is because it is too many individual items for me to sell in MP without pulling all my hair out. I am selling at MP

Hilarious Raider

perncess
Tennis Grunts
perncess
Tennis Grunts
All for 12k
yes, exactly. The reason I am selling here is because it is too many individual items for me to sell in MP without pulling all my hair out. I am selling at MP
Even selling each individual item in the MP isn't going to get you close to what you're wanting. But good luck anyways.
Tennis Grunts
perncess
Tennis Grunts
perncess
Tennis Grunts
All for 12k
Even selling each individual item in the MP isn't going to get you close to what you're wanting. But good luck anyways.
Yeah, I took a half hour calculating each market place price. I've done this like 7 times before. I know what I'm doing
unless theres an item in there i dont recognize thats worth 30k.. this lot is definitely like 10kish lol gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff