Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ALL COMPLETE!
Thanks again to all who sold me fishes.

Mainlly looking for the older fishes.... Guppies, Bass, and Stripers.

COLOR TRADES OPEN
Have stripers, but need Blue Stripers? I am swapping colors now.

Gray for blue trades are 1:1 ratio.
My Blues for your greens are 2:1

** NEWEST update → - Started buying green stripers for 2K each, as well as am going to start offing fish color trades. 2 stripers (BLUE) for each green i am sent or 1-1 for gray/blue trades. you may also choose to trade stripers for guppies or goldfish if you like.

**OLDER update → I notice some people are clicking the <3 at the top of the page for this thread. that intrested me. so to see how high i can get the number i am offering 100g bonus on your first trade/selling fish to anyone who labels their trade "<3 + 1" and actually clicked the <3 because you never know when an extra 100g may come in handy. xd

User Image

--- 10g each ---

--- 100g each ---

User Image User Image
--- 1000g each ---

User Image
--- 2000g each ---

User Image
WAIT! Hold up... that aint a fish!
STFU! I am still Buyiung them for 25G each. so :XP

↔♪♫ JUST SEND TRADE! ♫♪↔
Post at least once plz. It helps keep the thread alive.
I do Buy them by the hoards ^_^
also feel free to post any questions.
I DO bite.
er... i mean... sweatdrop

Thanks for selling, and if not selling, thanks for stopping in. ^_^ do me a favor and kick the thread back to the top my at least saying hi or worse case scenario, Bump. ^_^

i'll get arround to prettying up the thread later. and making use of the rest of the first page.... but for now, this month i am busy with a trophy run, so i will do that when i have time.

ATM i am selling the guppies.... i mean, 10 guppies = 1 bass or i can sell them and afford 4 stripers.... sounds pretty obvious to me. so yes you are better off keeping them and selling them on the vend like i would. xD

Aged Codger

Progress bar; for those who are curious to know how far along i am. and it will hopefully save me from answering the same questions again and again.

Over All Progress....
30,000/30,000

100%

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000ooooooooooooooT!
User Image

User Image
10,000/10,000 2500 overstock and available for trade.
100%
(yes... i bought too many)

User Image
10,0000/10,000
100%
yes, i caught a bass'terd but he is not going in the mask.

User Image
10,000/10,000
100%

(all percentages rounded. probably will update every 1% increase)

FAQ

Q; Why do you want all the stripers?

A: They smell nice.
A; because i am a bit nutty and decided to start collecting fish for some reason
A: The rubber chicken demands sacrifice of stripers... O_o;;
A: I don't know.
A: Because.
A: Because NPC Rufus the cat demands more stripers.
A: Johnny K. Gambino came to me in a dream saying he needed the blood of 30K stripers to resurrect. User Image
A: rare masks, all 3 at the same time. because i can.
A: i have not thought that far ahead. i am at step 2. which is ?????????
A: because 10K of each striper is still a small er pile of fish then 1,000,000 guppies.

Q; Can i color trade my XXX stripers for your YYY color stripers?
A: Unfortionately, being as i am collecting all 3 colors at the same time, it is difficult to maintain steady gains in all fields if i am constantly trading the more popular colors away. so i do not color trade. NEW~ Yes, you can trade me striper colors now. choose 2 of either gray or blue for each green striper you send me. ^_^

Q; Can I sell you fish?
A: Yes.

Q; How much do you pay for XXX fish?
A: If it is not one that is from bass'ken, and not an older one, generally you can expect an offer just a bit better then what Ol Man Logan would give you for the fish. tho if i am in a generous mood, i may offer more. ^_^

Q; Can I donate these fish to you?
A: No. (thats right, I don't accept donations) i will buy them at a discounted rate if you really want to donate them, but i will buy them none the less. most people consider me a rich b*****d on gaia, so if that is the case, then I am too rich to accept donations. xD

Q; What? no donations? But aren't you questing?
A: i have always been odd about accepting things for free. ^_^ so don't think i am being smug or elitist, i just prefer to earn everything on my own, and not rely on the kindness of others. thus why i am buying fish, NOT QUESTING.

More added as more questions become more common. And yes, for those slow people, the mass amount of answers for the first question are meant to be a joke.

Aged Codger

I would put a white list and black list here, but i dont care enough to do so. xD by the time i am through buying a quick glance through the thread should be more then enough to let you know who should be under what list.

and so instead, happy dance screen shots.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Codger

Other Fun Fishy Pics.
most made or edited by....ME! who'd a thunk it?

User Image

Aged Codger

Link Exchange

Area I will post links to other threads of interest related to fishing or questers.

User Image

User Image

A Tootin Tino Spear Quest | Hiring fishers

I have a few. Do I send trade, or would you like for me to list them and all of that? sweatdrop

Aged Codger

Filia slayer
I have a few. Do I send trade, or would you like for me to list them and all of that? sweatdrop
just sending the trade is fine. i buy them by the hoards. ^_^

Aged Codger

and one last thread kick before i get back to Junking...

Aged Codger

Aged Codger

Aged Codger

↔yoinks and away↔

Aged Codger

3nodding back to life thread, i command you. xd

Aged Codger

feed me da feeshys

Aged Codger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items