no problem
thanks for buying my stuff 3nodding

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Her Pervy Idiot
I got some really nice sounding headphones witch are better then the ones I paid 50 dollars for biggrin

How are you today?

Today was so hot outside x_x

I use marshmallow headphones, and their quality is pretty good. I had pretty high quality headphones, but I let my boyfriend take them since he bought them for me and I didn't really use them. xD

I'm good, pretty hot and eating right now. I want a shower, but the water is off in my building or something for a little bit so I hafta wait.
Panda Brownie
Her Pervy Idiot
I got some really nice sounding headphones witch are better then the ones I paid 50 dollars for biggrin

How are you today?

Today was so hot outside x_x

I use marshmallow headphones, and their quality is pretty good. I had pretty high quality headphones, but I let my boyfriend take them since he bought them for me and I didn't really use them. xD

I'm good, pretty hot and eating right now. I want a shower, but the water is off in my building or something for a little bit so I hafta wait.
I've never heard of those headphones o-o

Which ones did he stole from you? o:

I hate when they do that in my building =/

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Her Pervy Idiot

It's just a type of headphone, they go inside your ears. The brand I use are JVC. :]

My boyfriend took headphones that I bought cause I really liked them on a Video Game character, and they actually listed what the character's headphones were based on. I don't know the brand off the top of my head, but I know that the headphones aren't made anymore. xD

And yesh, it sucks. Even though I don't shower in cold water, I still wanna shower. c:

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
crochetbug97
sent trade

Please delete your post, I put that you aren't supposed to quote the first post. >-<

Thank you.
Panda Brownie
crochetbug97
sent trade

Please delete your post, I put that you aren't supposed to quote the first post. >-<

Thank you.

Is that alright?

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
crochetbug97

Is that alright?

Yes, sorry about that but it just stretches the page a lot and annoys me. Thank you for deleting. <3

Also accepted your trade, thanks for selling. 3nodding
Panda Brownie
Quote This Post

i have
16 driftwood
1 grey
2 blue
1 green striper
Panda Brownie
Her Pervy Idiot

It's just a type of headphone, they go inside your ears. The brand I use are JVC. :]

My boyfriend took headphones that I bought cause I really liked them on a Video Game character, and they actually listed what the character's headphones were based on. I don't know the brand off the top of my head, but I know that the headphones aren't made anymore. xD

And yesh, it sucks. Even though I don't shower in cold water, I still wanna shower. c:
I had no idea they continued the avatar series with a spin off. I liked that show and seen all the episodes biggrin

I was looking for the beats pro over the ear headphones but I couldn't find them anywhere D:

I used to have some 200 dollar over the ear headphones but my cable doesn't work anymore so I tried looking everywhere for them but no luck. the headphones are still good themselves but I needed to replace the cable.

I went out and bought a couple of games for my xbox cause I usually bored at home and got bored of the games I already have and I also bought a 50 dollar itunes card so I can buy the new season of the spin off avatar show c:

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xx-Sia_Kiryu-xx

i have
16 driftwood
1 grey
2 blue
1 green striper

Send trade please and thank you! 3nodding

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Her Pervy Idiot
I had no idea they continued the avatar series with a spin off. I liked that show and seen all the episodes biggrin

I was looking for the beats pro over the ear headphones but I couldn't find them anywhere D:

I used to have some 200 dollar over the ear headphones but my cable doesn't work anymore so I tried looking everywhere for them but no luck. the headphones are still good themselves but I needed to replace the cable.

I went out and bought a couple of games for my xbox cause I usually bored at home and got bored of the games I already have and I also bought a 50 dollar itunes card so I can buy the new season of the spin off avatar show c:

I knew since it came out, it's really good. I mean, it's alright if you didn't know since they really didn't intend on making a sequel. xD

I want beats, but that shall wait for later. Ohh that sucks, the headphones I gave to my boyfriend has like the most durable cable ever. Plus the headphones themselves are made of like steel. Overall, those are pretty hard to break. xP

That's good, I'm not interested in many games as of now. Mostly like handhelds now. And gogogogo, the sequel is super good. <3
btw hearted <3
Panda Brownie
I knew since it came out, it's really good. I mean, it's alright if you didn't know since they really didn't intend on making a sequel. xD

I want beats, but that shall wait for later. Ohh that sucks, the headphones I gave to my boyfriend has like the most durable cable ever. Plus the headphones themselves are made of like steel. Overall, those are pretty hard to break. xP

That's good, I'm not interested in many games as of now. Mostly like handhelds now. And gogogogo, the sequel is super good. <3
I just recently got cable again so I need to catch up of things I've missed d:

The pros are the aluminum ones and don't require batteries so that's why I want them c:

I'm kind of upset I couldn't find of them anywhere :'<

I lost interest in games too, I just bought them so I have something to do if I get tired of using my laptop and vice versa xD

I tried looking for the episodes online for free but had no luck D:

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xx-Sia_Kiryu-xx
btw hearted <3

Thank you! <3 Would you like the gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items