Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closedd

I know you want gold, right? <3

Yes! Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Panda Brownie

It should be! I watched it recently there, so I doubt they've taken it down already.

Avatar really was the best, and the sequel really lives up to the past series. Albeit older characters, and a little more love orientated. whee

Love oriented definitely isn't what comes to mind when I think Avatar but I'm definitely down for that sort of thing o:
Did you ever see the live action movie?
I tried ... I didn't last past the opening sequence xD

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Karmicish

Hey Panda.
I sent a trade but forgot the driftwood. I have 7 pieces.

I'll send another trade after you accept the current one for the driftwood. 3nodding

Thank you!

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Shokushu Jyotei

Love oriented definitely isn't what comes to mind when I think Avatar but I'm definitely down for that sort of thing o:
Did you ever see the live action movie?
I tried ... I didn't last past the opening sequence xD

A little too much love orientated if you ask some people, but I actually like it. It makes the character interactions much more fun. :3

Oh, nope. I didn't even attempt to watch it, I knew nothing would really be able to live up to it. xD

And I think the lack of interest is because most people think of geography as just maps and stuff. I myself really enjoy the class because it opened my eyes to a lot of stuff I never knew, and it connects very well to real life unlike most other classes. ^^
Panda Brownie

A little too much love orientated if you ask some people, but I actually like it. It makes the character interactions much more fun. :3

Oh, nope. I didn't even attempt to watch it, I knew nothing would really be able to live up to it. xD

And I think the lack of interest is because most people think of geography as just maps and stuff. I myself really enjoy the class because it opened my eyes to a lot of stuff I never knew, and it connects very well to real life unlike most other classes. ^^

So long as it's not like ... Twilight level love interactions, I'll likely be a sucker for it xD
I know the last series I kept wanting stuff to happen between characters but it never would.
I just took a look at your new sig and OMG THEY'RE ALL GROWN UPPPP <33333
*squeeee*
It's so adorable ... in a "They're all grown up - d'awwwww <333" sort of way

Well they're just dumb then. I can't tell you how many different classes I've used AP Human Geo info in but it's been at least half a dozen in high school / college combined. It's really useful stuff o3o
I'll be right back c:
Some nail polish I ordered came in the mail and I want to give it a test run ;D
Panda Brownie

Red Ink @ 425g per

i have 420 red inks

Shirtless Lover

Panda Brownie

Hmm, some of my friends agree sleep is lame. The others claim that I sleep way too late. Oh well though, who needs sleep? xP

The class I most enjoy actually learning stuff in is AP Human Geography~ It's actually a really interesting class that people miss out on because it sounds boring, and my teacher is really awesome. I don't think it's going to be taught in my school next year though due to lack of interest, which really sucks. :/

Ah, that sucks! It does kinda sound boring >>. Is it difficult?

Shirtless Lover

Shokushu Jyotei

Hope you come back D;
Yeah, that's pretty much how I figured it too lol
I'm fairly excited about it. I honestly just want to be able to get into a job where I get paid enough that I can finally move out and be independent.

Fishing is calling me back to gaia ninja
I'm sure you'll be able to do that soon, you're smart, you can get it done (:
ll-Ra Ra Ricky-ll

Fishing is calling me back to gaia ninja
I'm sure you'll be able to do that soon, you're smart, you can get it done (:

Fishing is what brought me back to the GIE for the most part xD
Lemme know if you're ever in Bassken and I'll join ya c:

I was planning on doing it at the shop I'm at now but I was pretty much told I'd have to wait and work my way up over several years until they had trained me on their own gradually. I'm thinking about just moving to somewhere completely new once I graduate and start over fresh c:
It'll be pretty fun I think ;D
So what sorts of stuff you been up to apart from moving?
(Also, do you have a link to your tumblr anywhere?)

Shirtless Lover

Shokushu Jyotei

Fishing is what brought me back to the GIE for the most part xD
Lemme know if you're ever in Bassken and I'll join ya c:

I was planning on doing it at the shop I'm at now but I was pretty much told I'd have to wait and work my way up over several years until they had trained me on their own gradually. I'm thinking about just moving to somewhere completely new once I graduate and start over fresh c:
It'll be pretty fun I think ;D
So what sorts of stuff you been up to apart from moving?
(Also, do you have a link to your tumblr anywhere?)

Just let me know next time you're there, and I'll stop in!

Any idea where you'd go? I've always wanted to do something like that too (:
Not too much. Work, school, the usual. Got a new dog and cat!
You have tumblr? Mine It's nothing special, been stuck at around 1.2k followers for a week D:

What you been up to?
ll-Ra Ra Ricky-ll

Just let me know next time you're there, and I'll stop in!

Any idea where you'd go? I've always wanted to do something like that too (:
Not too much. Work, school, the usual. Got a new dog and cat!
You have tumblr? Mine It's nothing special, been stuck at around 1.2k followers for a week D:

What you been up to?

Sweet. I'm about to head off to bassken in a bit. Meet you there? c:

I'm pretty sure I have it narrowed down to about 3 states (Texas, Oregon, or California) but if something comes up in another state, I'm not like absolutely set on one of those states. I'm just thinking something other than most of the midwest/ east cost.
OMG I want kitty and puppy pics! c:
Were you in school last we were both on? I don't seem to remember that if you were but it's been forever and a day. What are you planning on majoring in?
I don't have tumblr but I like looking through friends tumblrs lol

Just work, getting ready to go back into the school in the fall and then looking for schools to go to after that. I really want to try and be a teacher using the grooming money, I'm just clueless on schools.
Did I already get my dog last we were talking? I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ;-;
Brendaaaa~
If you get back on while we'll still on, you should come fishing too <3
It'll be my old account's room ... I think

Shirtless Lover

Shokushu Jyotei

Sweet. I'm about to head off to bassken in a bit. Meet you there? c:

I'm pretty sure I have it narrowed down to about 3 states (Texas, Oregon, or California) but if something comes up in another state, I'm not like absolutely set on one of those states. I'm just thinking something other than most of the midwest/ east cost.
OMG I want kitty and puppy pics! c:
Were you in school last we were both on? I don't seem to remember that if you were but it's been forever and a day. What are you planning on majoring in?
I don't have tumblr but I like looking through friends tumblrs lol

Just work, getting ready to go back into the school in the fall and then looking for schools to go to after that. I really want to try and be a teacher using the grooming money, I'm just clueless on schools.
Did I already get my dog last we were talking? I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ;-;

I wasn't online when you quoted this. DDDD: I'm sorry!

Oregon is best. If you like constant rain, no snow, and hot summers. Haha.
Uhm, I can pm you pics if you want? (:
No, I wasn't. I'm just working on my general studies right now, not sure what I want yet really.
Get a tumblr D:

What do you wanna teach? And what grade? Yup, I've seen your dog (:

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Solitary Zero
Panda Brownie

Red Ink @ 425g per

i have 420 red inks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Come one, come all! See Pabu, the fantastic fire ferret, as he crosses the ladder of peril
*gasp* UPSIDE DOWN!"

Send trade please? :3

"...This girl is CRAZY." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Shokushu Jyotei
Brendaaaa~
If you get back on while we'll still on, you should come fishing too <3
It'll be my old account's room ... I think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Come one, come all! See Pabu, the fantastic fire ferret, as he crosses the ladder of peril
*gasp* UPSIDE DOWN!"

Sorries, I was busy. D:

Maybe I'll be able to fish with you guys another time. <3

"...This girl is CRAZY." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff