Welcome to Gaia! ::

To be honest I've been selling a lot of items in the Market Place and I need to super update this list. I'll let you know what items I still have in a bit.
yeah, i snagged a bunch thats how i found your thread :p

angelicgoddessofdeath

Okay! Updated!
Hmm? As far as offers go just tell me what would suit you and I'm sure we can come to an agreement!

I didnt have a chance to look, my net dropped while looking at your list v.v so I gotta start over post soon <3
ok running down a list and prices in mp, if I can afford it id like to buy everything but let me to maths first :p
ok, I added up all the prices in mp, and I got a total of:

feel free to do your own math, I dont even mind rounding it up to 102m just in case I mispriced something

^^

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Wafflebutt Dark Dreanei

feel free to do your own math, I dont even mind rounding it up to 102m just in case I mispriced something

^^

So you'll buy whatever I have left? Is this correct?
angelicgoddessofdeath
Wafflebutt Dark Dreanei

^^

that price is for everything that was on your list as of the time of that post, anything you dont have anymore would be deducted from the price, but yes, ill buy everything you have zomg related

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Wafflebutt Dark Dreanei
angelicgoddessofdeath
Wafflebutt Dark Dreanei

^^

that price is for everything that was on your list as of the time of that post, anything you dont have anymore would be deducted from the price, but yes, ill buy everything you have zomg related

Great! biggrin I'll send you a trade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces