Welcome to Gaia! ::

ActualDinoboy's Significant Otter

Adored Pup

Zeto
Buying a lot of white ink!

Willing to pay around 8M per ink.

Are you still looking? I've got two I can give.

Dangerous Glitch

Yutora
Still looking?

Yes I am.

How many do you have and what's your price?

Timid Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
White inks are currently 30M each on the MP, that's below average buying price as well. 8M seems extremely lowball.

Dangerous Glitch

silencedchaos
White inks are currently 30M each on the MP, that's below average buying price as well. 8M seems extremely lowball.

Haven't updated this thread in over a month and a half. -_-

Timid Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Zeto
silencedchaos

Haha i didn't even notice. My bad, you still looking for inks though?

Dangerous Glitch

silencedchaos
Zeto
silencedchaos

Nah, it'll be too costly to buy over 400 white inks at 30M apiece. I think I'll try to sell the ones I have, sadly.

Timid Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Zeto
silencedchaos
Zeto
silencedchaos

Nah, it'll be too costly to buy over 400 white inks at 30M apiece. I think I'll try to sell the ones I have, sadly.

I was just looking to sell my one white ink :/

Dangerous Glitch

silencedchaos
Zeto
silencedchaos
Zeto
silencedchaos

I was just looking to sell my one white ink :/

Ahh, sorry, yeah, I haven't even really thought about this quest in like six weeks, and looking at it now, 30M per ink is way too steep. It would cost me approximately 13,500,000,000 (thirteen billion five hundred million) to make white body dye. D: I don't even have 10% of that in gold right now lol.

What a pipe dream it was.

You could probably sell your ink easily enough on the MP or on the exchange. Good luck~!

Alien Explorer

I haven't given up on the white body dye quest, but I know it'll take over a year to afford that much ink. What is your lowest price offered and how many do you have? Same for any other ink.

Dangerous Glitch

glengrin
I haven't given up on the white body dye quest, but I know it'll take over a year to afford that much ink. What is your lowest price offered and how many do you have? Same for any other ink.

I have 8 red inks. 7M apiece?

10 white inks. 29M apiece?

Alien Explorer

Zeto
glengrin

4.3 mil for the red inks, that is what I've been buying them for on ave this week and 22 mil for the white? each...

Dangerous Glitch

glengrin
Zeto
glengrin

4.3 mil for the red inks, that is what I've been buying them for on ave this week and 22 mil for the white? each...

No thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces