lord auwyn
I got 1089 blood droplets.

cool, I sent the trade. Thanks!

Newbie Genius

RafiCat
lord auwyn

good doing business with you, you got any items u dont want and would like to sell i wanna buy stuff. (inari beads, fallen wish, choyaku scarf,zodiacal,)

Mega Hoarder

lord auwyn
RafiCat
lord auwyn

good doing business with you, you got any items u dont want and would like to sell i wanna buy stuff. (inari beads, fallen wish, choyaku scarf,zodiacal,)

sorry, have nothing like that I want to part with. Thanks for the blood droplets!

Newbie Genius

RafiCat
lord auwyn
RafiCat
lord auwyn

sorry, have nothing like that I want to part with. Thanks for the blood droplets!

aww lol, damn if i had this kind of money two years ago i would have been so happy, now everything is in the billions.

Mega Hoarder

lord auwyn
RafiCat
lord auwyn
RafiCat
lord auwyn

aww lol, damn if i had this kind of money two years ago i would have been so happy, now everything is in the billions.

yep. I know. I've got 40 billion now, and I still feel poor! Stupid inflation!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff