No, I thought it was a piece of garbage 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am closing up this store to open anew one with a fresh start! Reason is my manager quit on me and she helped with the store a lot and I am now going to open a new one with a co-owner. I am selling everything I have in my inventory. It will be a pick your own price. Just don't go low ballin on the prices. Quote this for fast replies. Thank you for following and sorry for closing. I will refund all the people that were members and members plus+ that bought. Members and older customers, I will do personal business with.

Current inventory and amount: Will Say Soon, Busier than I had thought.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EMPLOYEES: mrgreen

Full time Gatherer: Ladywhippedcream

Full time Gatherer: Lunna Ghost

Full time Gatherer: Roksana

Full time Gatherer: futurefashiondesigner765

Part time Towns Collector: Wags101

Part time Towns Collector: Kani-san

Part time Fisherman/woman: Wanted!

Part time Fisherman/woman Wanted!!!

Bump Service: Butterfly Bumps

Assistant Manger: Amninoob

Assistant Manager: Wanted!!

General Manager (1st boss to managers): WANTED!!! Sadly, Luvs left to go to bigger ideas. We will miss her and hope for her business to succeed!

U may apply for jobs that are not WANTED!!!, I may accept u or not. Jobs with WANTED!!! I am more willing to give u the job.

Employees, please remember that I WILL do unexpected check ups to see if you r still active. I will at least do one. Also, If u would like to advertise the shop, I would prefer if u do, PM me and i will send the banner to you.

PRICES BELOW!!! Prices may change during the year. Inventory pricing definitely will be checked after Feb. 15 for our member sale.

Discounts for members are below.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Commen Flowers Prices: *sniff sniff... ACHOO!

Member's Discounts On Right arrow Regular prices and regular member prices, will not update for bigger discounts.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Commen Bug Prices: gonk Bugs... eeewww. talk2hand

Members' Discounts on Right arrow Regular prices and regular member prices, will not update for bigger discounts.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Commen Trash Prices: Another persons trash is another persons treasure... sometimes.

Member's discount prices on right arrow Regular prices and regular member prices, will not update for bigger discounts.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rare Items: I will say when i have one of these items with a sign arrow arrow wahmbulance Also, these prices WILL NOT be discounted for members. Sorry for any confusion. Reasoning is because these are rare and expensive. I am also selling inks here. I do not sell many inks, me to always sell them. This is rare, that's why it is in the "rare" spot.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Commen Fish Prices: No fishy prices here!

Member's discount prices on right arrow (stoping early, sorry. All member prices will be updated by tonight.) Regular prices and regular member prices, will not update for bigger discounts.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hello customers! mrgreen I have recently seen a few dislikes in a short time span. I would like to know why this is happening. If u have any complaints, comments, concerns, or want to take it to for reviews, please fill out this application so I know what the problem/complaint or comments/concerns are. U don't even need a complaint, ect., u can just take it for others to see.

Please review my shop! Either send me it in a PM, to privately tell me, or on here for everyone to see! Even if u PM me, I will still ask if I can post it.:

Username:
Compalints:
Future References/Ideas:
Any other Comments:
Total Ranking of Shop:
(1 being worst, 5 being best)

Please do this so i know on what to fix or ideas to do in the future!
Thank you for your time being.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Future Calendar Dates For Members: This WILL be updated. Announements will be coming to you near dates! Also, if u want your birthday to be up PM me! I will gladly do it and also tell me what date your country has it's independence! I WILL put it up!
Upcoming Dates: Guild fair month!

January
Jan. 1st- New Years! From 2 hours before and 2 hours after Midnight to get 15% off EVERYTHING (Eastern Standard Time)

February
14th- Valentines Day- pink (includes bubblegum) and purple items 10% off
15th- All prices are changed to original prices from the MP before the inflation. This event is to start another great year with a new inventory and prices. (members do not get 5% off items here)

March
First day of Spring!- All flowers and bugs 10% off

April
24th-30th- April showers bring may flowersAll blue items (to represent rain) are 10% off

May
1st to 7th- All flowers 10% off
26th- Memorial day (US) yellow, red, blue, and white items are 10% off

June
15th- Fathers Day all fish items 10%

July
4th- All red, white, and blue items 10% off
13th- banner made for Fish Town Inc. all items 10% off in Fish Town, say thx to Shimimi_Blossom because she made the banner!

August
Whole Month- Guild Fair! All flyers (newspapers) and "exotic creatures" (fish) for sale are 10% off

September
1st- Labor Day- All white items 10% off
20th- MY BIRTHDAY SALE! 10% off all items!

October
30th- Halloween- All orange (includes peach) and newspaper items- 10% off
Whole month- breast cancer awareness month all pink items 10% off

November
2nd- Daylight Savings Time 8am-7pm All prices 10% off during set. daylight time
??? Thanksgiving- Feasts 10% off fish items
28th- Black Friday 20% off all items

December
1st- LuvsMizery's (employee) birthday! "Tell her happy Birthday" her favorite activity, fishing. So fish items 10% off.
3rd-13th- pre gifts- 10% off all items
16th-29- Part of all holidays! 15% off red and green items

All members are on! If you r not on and u paid please tell me. I will make sure that we did the trade

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Regular Membership:

Huamn Desires

Membership+:

clottie
Shimimi_Blossom

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
do you have any items right now to sell?
i'm looking for red, blue, and green bugs
Bubblehead0987654321
Opened momentarily! We will be closed from july 19th to the 28th or the 29th. During that time, Fish Town on the Mini shop will be opened to make orders and trades. Send ALL PM's and TRADES to LuvsMizery during that time. July 26th, she will not be on. Trades and Pms that day will most likely go un answered.

do u have any inks on sale now?

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
candy1003
Bubblehead0987654321
Opened momentarily! We will be closed from july 19th to the 28th or the 29th. During that time, Fish Town on the Mini shop will be opened to make orders and trades. Send ALL PM's and TRADES to LuvsMizery during that time. July 26th, she will not be on. Trades and Pms that day will most likely go un answered.

do u have any inks on sale now?

I'm sorry. We don't sell inks here, only materials to make it.
do u have orange guppy atm? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces