Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find the pricing spreadsheet helpful?

Yes 0.73118279569892 73.1% [ 68 ]
No 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 6 ]
Didn't use it. 0.20430107526882 20.4% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 37 38 39 >

Sparkling Shapeshifter

yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

Hello hello! How are you today? =D

*bumps up your thread*

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Thanks for the bump. I'm doing alright, a little tired though. I'm trying to wrap my head around this huge project that was thrown at me at work...

How about yourself?

User Image

User Image

Sparkling Shapeshifter

sushi_mew
Thank you :D

No. Thank you!

User Image

User Image

Sparkling Shapeshifter

LunaLaetitia
x-kerri bear-x
Please quote this post.

Black Bubble-Eye Goldfish: 293x150,000=43,950,000
Red Bubble-Eye Goldfish: 271x150,000=40,650,000
Gold Bubble-Eye Goldfish: 273x150,000=40,950,000
Orange Guppy: 219x150,000=32,850,000
Yellow Guppy: 175x150,000=26,250,000
Red Guppy: 127x150,000=19,050,000

total fish: 203,700,000

Crumpled Newspaper: 2367x5,000=11,835,000
Old Crumpled Newspaper: 19x2,200,000=41,800,000
Dirty Crumpled Newspaper: 8161x5,000=40,805,000
Crumpled Newsprint: 1660x5,000=8,300,000
Crumpled Red Construction Paper: 1173x5,000=5,865,000
Crumpled Blue Construction Paper: 2822x5,000=14,110,000
Crumpled Green Construction Paper: 3413x5,000=17,065,000
Crumpled Paper Bag: 1956x5,000=9,780,000
Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue: 3508x5,000=17,540,000
Crumpled Zerox Paper White: 2351x5,000=11,755,000
Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod: 1370x5,000=6,850,000

Total paper:185,705,000

Sunflower: 358x120,000=42,960,000
Pink Carnation: 32x60,000=1,920,000
White Carnation: 100x60,000=6,000,000
Blue Carnation: 44x850,000=37,400,000
Pink Daffodil: 534x2,000=1,068,000
Yellow Daffodil: 814x2,000=1,628,000
Blue Daffodil: 806x2,000=1,612,000
White Daisies: 3128x2,000=6,256,000
Blue Daisies: 3797x2,000=7,594,000
Purple Daisies: 647x2,000=1,294,000

Total Flower:107,732,000

Old Boot:1052x3,000=3,156,000
Big Old Tire:107x5,000=535,000
Old Can: 890x3,000=2,670,000

Total Junk:6,361,000

Total of All: 503,498,000

I'll accept all of them. Please send the first trade. Thank you!!

User Image

User Image

Sparkling Shapeshifter

Your_Best_Disaster
x-kerri bear-x
Please quote this post.

Trade 1
35 Grade A Bait
5 Old Can
2 Yellow Guppy
2 Screw
4 Sunflower
3 Pink Carnation
6 White Carnation
3 Pink Daffodil
18 Yellow Daffodil
5 Blue Daffodil
21 White Daisies
4 Blue Daisies

Total: 1,459,750

Trade 2
5 Purple Daisies
2 Grasshopper
4 Brown Beetle
3 Green Dragonfly
3 Yellow Butterfly
20 Crumpled Newspaper
4 Old Crumpled Newspaper
40 Dirty Crumpled Newspaper
17 Crumpled Newsprint
14 Crumpled Red Construction Paper
14 Crumpled Blue Construction Paper
29 Crumpled Green Construction Paper

Total: 10,110,000

Trade 3
18 Crumpled Paper Bag
4 Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue
22 Crumpled Zerox Paper White
15 Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod

Total: 295,000

Grand Total: 11,864,750

I'll take it all. Please send the first trade. Thank you!

User Image

User Image

Sparkling Shapeshifter

LunaLaetitia
Thanks

Thank you!

User Image

User Image

Romantic Bookworm

x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

*bumps up your thread*

Thanks for the bump. I'm doing alright, a little tired though. I'm trying to wrap my head around this huge project that was thrown at me at work...

How about yourself?

User Image

User Image

Ick. I hate it when work is all "Surprise! And here's your deadline. Good luck!" XP But you can do it! Whatever it may be. XD

I'm alright. Same old same old. Trying to figure out a way to get my kittens to stop shredding the toilet paper and paper towels in the house. =/

Sparkling Shapeshifter

yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

*bumps up your thread*

How about yourself?

User Image

User Image

Ick. I hate it when work is all "Surprise! And here's your deadline. Good luck!" XP But you can do it! Whatever it may be. XD

I'm alright. Same old same old. Trying to figure out a way to get my kittens to stop shredding the toilet paper and paper towels in the house. =/

Yeah. The thing is, if I don't get it sorted out soon, some guy might go to jail due to another departments error... and that department doesn't exist anymore. Gotta love the stresses of work... :/

There is no way to stop the kittens, lol! Unless you close your bathroom door and hide the paper towels. Or you could lock up the kittens in another room, but that might be considered animal cruelty.

User Image

User Image

Romantic Bookworm

x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

*bumps up your thread*

How about yourself?

User Image

User Image

Yeah. The thing is, if I don't get it sorted out soon, some guy might go to jail due to another departments error... and that department doesn't exist anymore. Gotta love the stresses of work... :/

There is no way to stop the kittens, lol! Unless you close your bathroom door and hide the paper towels. Or you could lock up the kittens in another room, but that might be considered animal cruelty.

User Image

User Image

O.O!!! Oh noes! Poor guy, and way too much stress on you! There should be a small team working on gathering paperwork and evidence to make sure he is not guilty for whatever he's been accused of. Best of luck with all that.

And yes, I have thus far started shutting the bathroom door and putting paper towels into the cabinet. I'm hoping they don't figure out how to open the cabinets. I really don't want to have to put baby locks on them to keep cats out. XP

Sparkling Shapeshifter

yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

*bumps up your thread*

How about yourself?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

O.O!!! Oh noes! Poor guy, and way too much stress on you! There should be a small team working on gathering paperwork and evidence to make sure he is not guilty for whatever he's been accused of. Best of luck with all that.

And yes, I have thus far started shutting the bathroom door and putting paper towels into the cabinet. I'm hoping they don't figure out how to open the cabinets. I really don't want to have to put baby locks on them to keep cats out. XP

My cats have figured out how to open the cabinets, and if they're desperate enough to get into the bathroom, the fat one has figured out how to open the door... cats are sometimes too smart for their own good lol.

User Image

User Image

Romantic Bookworm

x-kerri bear-x

My cats have figured out how to open the cabinets, and if they're desperate enough to get into the bathroom, the fat one has figured out how to open the door... cats are sometimes too smart for their own good lol.

User Image

User Image

This is true. How many do you have? I have three grown and two kittens. The grown ones are leaving things alone, but the kittens are like toddlers and into everything.

Sparkling Shapeshifter

yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

User Image

User Image

This is true. How many do you have? I have three grown and two kittens. The grown ones are leaving things alone, but the kittens are like toddlers and into everything.

I have two and they're enough for me! Neither are kittens, but my not so fat one still acts like one. She's cute, but she's a handful.

I can't believe you have five cats! I would be going crazy.

When I finally get a house, I'm either going to get a fennec fox or a husky to add to my pet family.

User Image

User Image

Romantic Bookworm

x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

User Image

User Image

I have two and they're enough for me! Neither are kittens, but my not so fat one still acts like one. She's cute, but she's a handful.

When I finally get a house, I'm either going to get a fennec fox or a husky to add to my pet family.

User Image

User Image

Fennec foxes are adorable! *squee!*

But yeah, I've never had less than two cats ever. Cat person all the way. =3 My hubby wants to get a dog, but we don't have a yard for a dog to run in, so we must wait until we get a house.

Sparkling Shapeshifter

yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

But yeah, I've never had less than two cats ever. Cat person all the way. =3 My hubby wants to get a dog, but we don't have a yard for a dog to run in, so we must wait until we get a house.

Same here. And my apt is way too small. It definitely wouldn't be fair to the puppy. I can't wait to get out of here. I live in a crappy neighborhood, so I'm hoping that maybe by mid next year, we'll be able to move.

User Image

User Image

Romantic Bookworm

x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x
yuki_lily
x-kerri bear-x

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Same here. And my apt is way too small. It definitely wouldn't be fair to the puppy. I can't wait to get out of here. I live in a crappy neighborhood, so I'm hoping that maybe by mid next year, we'll be able to move.

User Image

User Image

Have you already started house hunting? I'll look now and then, but we really can't afford to move yet. Perhaps in a year or so, once we finish paying off the wedding. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff