ninja

Hey, Lei! How's it going?

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar
ninja

Hey, Lei! How's it going?

Ninja skills are lacking, found me quite fast. XD

Going ok I suppose, about to go to bed. Eyes are getting drowsy. emotion_zzz trying to play some ancient DOS games and having a tough time figuring it all out again.. Think I'm gonna give up for now lol.

I have a bunch more heart charms I can give you later. If you still need them.

Congrats on getting all them bugs, can't believe the prices of them! burning_eyes Wonder how I'm going to get the 18 demonflies and 10 monarchs myself. sweatdrop

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar

Going ok I suppose, about to go to bed. Eyes are getting drowsy. emotion_zzz trying to play some ancient DOS games and having a tough time figuring it all out again.. Think I'm gonna give up for now lol.

Congrats on getting all them bugs, can't believe the prices of them! burning_eyes Wonder how I'm going to get the 18 demonflies and 10 monarchs myself. sweatdrop

Yeah, I get a notice whenever someone posts in my thread, since it's still quite new.

Oh geez... DOS games. Haven't seen one of those for a long time.

Heart Charms are probably the biggest moneymakers that GoFusion has, aside from Diamond Charms. If you want to send them my way, I'd appreciate that.

I got lucky with the one user who had 24 Demonflies... These Monarchs are a bit more pricey. I'm pretty firm on my price, but being willing to haggle seems to have a desired effect, and basically periodically bumping this topic helps too.

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

Yeah, I get a notice whenever someone posts in my thread, since it's still quite new.

Oh geez... DOS games. Haven't seen one of those for a long time.

Heart Charms are probably the biggest moneymakers that GoFusion has, aside from Diamond Charms. If you want to send them my way, I'd appreciate that.

I got lucky with the one user who had 24 Demonflies... These Monarchs are a bit more pricey. I'm pretty firm on my price, but being willing to haggle seems to have a desired effect, and basically periodically bumping this topic helps too.

lol I know, just trying to be funny. sweatdrop

Lol I grew up on a lot of them, I get the urge to play them old games once in awhile.

Yeah, think they go for 15-20m still? Think every 100 I get I'll either sell them or see if there's anything I want to craft. After I help you get that 100 crafting achievement though. razz

Yeah I saw that, quite surprised myself, really wish I got them when they were so much cheaper. *bashes head on desk repeatedly* Good luck getting the remaining ones, if I still had the one I had I'd let you use since you're nearly done with the wings. smile

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
lol I know, just trying to be funny. sweatdrop

Lol I grew up on a lot of them, I get the urge to play them old games once in awhile.

Yeah, think they go for 15-20m still? Think every 100 I get I'll either sell them or see if there's anything I want to craft. After I help you get that 100 crafting achievement though. razz

Yeah I saw that, quite surprised myself, really wish I got them when they were so much cheaper. *bashes head on desk repeatedly* Good luck getting the remaining ones, if I still had the one I had I'd let you use since you're nearly done with the wings. smile

I know you were just being funny. XP

Every once in a while I'll want to play old Sega Genesis or SNES games, but it has to be on an emulator, since I don't actually own the systems.

I think I'm pretty close to the 100 Achievement, maybe only 20-some left. Sad that it doesn't keep track of how many you made.

If I knew a long time ago that they were going to be for the wings, then I would have gotten them way ahead of time. .//bashes head on desk with you/

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sweet Heartless Riku
vii-Lucky
I have a Monarch..

Do you have any SDSuper+ Dolls?

The only one I have is SDSuper+ BB15 Drossel Kainz.

I'll take it and 70B?

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
vii-Lucky
Sweet Heartless Riku
vii-Lucky
I have a Monarch..

I'll take it and 70B?

That's fine with me. Go ahead and send a trade.
Sweet Heartless Riku
vii-Lucky
Sweet Heartless Riku
vii-Lucky
I have a Monarch..

I'll take it and 70B?

That's fine with me. Go ahead and send a trade.

Sent, thanks

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
vii-Lucky
Sent, thanks

Accepted, and good luck with your quest for the SDSuper+ Dolls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff