Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
I love tryin to guess, never know what randomness and laughter could develop. xD

I could give it a shot sometime, but getting just 10 gc daily isn't easy to boost it upto 499. =-=;;
If I worked, if I had money, I'd try it. But for now, I can't. xD
User Image
          S h i m m e r i n g in мσσиℓιɢнт,
              ஐﻬ Only σ и c є. hear Leaf say:
                            Haha, when I do my French homework tomorrow, I can throw a sentence at you and we can see then ;D
                            There are those easy offers, but I don't trust giving them my information, so the 10 GC is all I get xD After a while it does add up :3 That's a loong while though. 50days is all you'll need ;D

Challenge accepted! O_0
I have done offers, but some never rewarded me with the gcash emo
Well, 50 days... I'll try it with one of my mules. It's all I can do while trying to gather dem Irrawaddy's. xD

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe
Challenge accepted! O_0
Well, 50 days... I'll try it with one of my mules. It's all I can do while trying to gather dem Irrawaddy's. xD
User Image
                            Ehehe, alright then :33
                            O: That must've sucked. I think I tried some, got to the part where I had to enter information in and I was just like nope, not doing it. I do the video ones though xD
                            Yup <3 I think Irrawaddys just got a tad bit more expensive the last time I checked >< Haha, I think I have 800GC on my mules...

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
Challenge accepted! O_0
User Image
                            Ehehe, alright then :33
                            O: That must've sucked. I think I tried some, got to the part where I had to enter information in and I was just like nope, not doing it. I do the video ones though xD
                            Yup <3 I think Irrawaddys just got a tad bit more expensive the last time I checked >< Haha, I think I have 800GC on my mules...

Well, I enter fake info... xD; Cept when they ask for mail address.
Oh? Haven't checked.
*Le Gasps and goes to the corner of shame*

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe
Oh? Haven't checked.
User Image
                            I should probably do that, but I don't feel right imputting a fake address and stuff, just in case it happens to be someone's address and yeah ><
                            O: Why the corner of shame?

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
Oh? Haven't checked.
User Image
                            I should probably do that, but I don't feel right imputting a fake address and stuff, just in case it happens to be someone's address and yeah ><
                            O: Why the corner of shame?

I hear you -nod-
Cause... so... mch... cash... xD

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe
I hear you -nod-
User Image
                            Not sure if it was from doing those cash offers, but my friend got a phone call and the person on the phone asked if he was... whatever fake name he used. Possibly, could be from something else, but I don't really trust those offers after that ><
                            Oh, haha :33 I just go on them, a lot, to get cash xD

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
I hear you -nod-
User Image
                            Not sure if it was from doing those cash offers, but my friend got a phone call and the person on the phone asked if he was... whatever fake name he used. Possibly, could be from something else, but I don't really trust those offers after that ><
                            Oh, haha :33 I just go on them, a lot, to get cash xD

But wait, did he use a fake name and his number?

Well, I do too but have been getting Irrawaddy's from them, lol

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe

User Image
                            I haven't a clue what in the world he did, but it was a good laugh xD
                            Lawl, nice :33 I go on my mules to buy fish when I'm too cheap to spend the gold on the my main :3 Which will eventually fail on me since I hardly do anything on my mules to get gold...

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe

User Image
                            I haven't a clue what in the world he did, but it was a good laugh xD
                            Lawl, nice :33 I go on my mules to buy fish when I'm too cheap to spend the gold on the my main :3 Which will eventually fail on me since I hardly do anything on my mules to get gold...

I'd be scared poopless. Or if the folks would pick that call, they'd be all up on me. xD
Yeah, I hear you. I've been grabbing and buying fishes here. Used to buy them with a mule, but the kokeshi uprise kinda set me off track. Though they're slowly dropping price. Hopefully they keep dropping.

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe
I'd be scared poopless. Or if the folks would pick that call, they'd be all up on me. xD
Yeah, I hear you. I've been grabbing and buying fishes here. Used to buy them with a mule, but the kokeshi uprise kinda set me off track. Though they're slowly dropping price. Hopefully they keep dropping.
User Image
                            Same for me, which is why I'm always wary about such things now xD Luckily for me, my parents hardly pick up the phone; it's usually my sister, so I'm good 3nodding
                            Do you grab on your mule too, to get the gold? Yeah, I hope the prices for most fish will fall.

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
User Image
                            Same for me, which is why I'm always wary about such things now xD Luckily for me, my parents hardly pick up the phone; it's usually my sister, so I'm good 3nodding
                            Do you grab on your mule too, to get the gold? Yeah, I hope the prices for most fish will fall.

Yeah.
Well, I do but I haven't had the chance to grab with my mules, lack of net and now lack of p/w's... xD

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe
Yeah.
Well, I do but I haven't had the chance to grab with my mules, lack of net and now lack of p/w's... xD
User Image
                            Oh I see. What do you mean by lack of p/ws? o-O

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
Yeah.
User Image
                            Oh I see. What do you mean by lack of p/ws? o-O

Well, my mules have p/w's I dont remember. xD And I dont have my laptop atm

Adored Stalker

SyKoBaNe
User Image
                            Oooh, I get you now. Do you actually not know the passwords, or does your laptop have them saved?
                            I'd have more mules if I could remember the passwords >< Strangely, none of the passwords I usually use are correct...

Versatile Explorer

13,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Stars of Cascading Leaf
SyKoBaNe
User Image
                            Oooh, I get you now. Do you actually not know the passwords, or does your laptop have them saved?
                            I'd have more mules if I could remember the passwords >< Strangely, none of the passwords I usually use are correct...

Both. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces