Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with UB07

Shadowy Lionheart

SirenicalNight
Fabricated Persona
SirenicalNight
Just in case trade notifications is messing up again (it tends to do so once in a while...), I've sent ye another 50 Black Pebbos and 5 Pyrite Biters. =)

It showed up this time. I accepted, thank you!

Ah, nice. Accepted as well. Thanks for buying. =) Should have another batch soon-ish. (Though I strongly suspect the crabs of eating the black pebbos. The rate over the past ten-fifteen buckets has been a bit out of whack.)

No problem! Alright, take your time.
Well they do say they're the bottom of the food chain so...
Fabricated Persona
SirenicalNight
Fabricated Persona
SirenicalNight
Just in case trade notifications is messing up again (it tends to do so once in a while...), I've sent ye another 50 Black Pebbos and 5 Pyrite Biters. =)

It showed up this time. I accepted, thank you!

Ah, nice. Accepted as well. Thanks for buying. =) Should have another batch soon-ish. (Though I strongly suspect the crabs of eating the black pebbos. The rate over the past ten-fifteen buckets has been a bit out of whack.)

No problem! Alright, take your time.
Well they do say they're the bottom of the food chain so...

Yup. Usually I get a roughly even spread across the smalls, with some fluctuations here and there. Usually about 10% less crabs than pebbos, generally slightly fewer white pebbos than other pebbos if I'm filtering (too much like junk) and slightly fewer moss crabs than the other crabs (no clue why), but all within about 5-10% of the others of their kind.

Up until the 80ies (on the pebbos, was about the 70ies on the crabs), everything was staying fairly close. Maybe 5 more or less here and there, but that's it. Right now, though...
White Pebbo Feeder - 131; Brown Pebbo Feeder - 128 - Black Pebbo Feeder - 105
Moss Mutant Crab - 90. Rusted Mutant Crab - 105. Slate Mutant Crab - 112.

Up until fifteen buckets ago, the slates were behind the moss crabs...

EDIT: Nooooo... just lost a bucket which included two Black Pebbos, three Pyrite Biters and my first Firemane Hellfish. :'(

Profitable Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I have two black pebbo feeders
im selling do u still want them cuz I got em tell me if ur willing to buy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash