Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Vampire

Anyone know where they can be found in Towns 2?

Now that the zOMG maps are up and functional, what do you guys think about them?

I think that they're pretty on spot besides the fact that either our avatars are giants compared to the doors/bridges/buildings/etc or they made the world smaller.

Romantic Vampire

Heart Consumer

Shy Sweetheart

I'm not sure, I didn't think it was out yet D:

Romantic Vampire

Tifa Strifeharts

Oh ok! That's probably why I couldn't find them. xD

Shy Sweetheart

LimonceIlo
Tifa Strifeharts

Most likely xD
I hope it comes out soon though!

Romantic Vampire

Tifa Strifeharts
LimonceIlo
Tifa Strifeharts

Most likely xD
I hope it comes out soon though!

Me too!

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It hasn't happened yet - And when it does, there is no guarantee what it will be like. There might not be any actual Zomg elements at all, no farming or animated, just the areas with more chatting and wandering. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Romantic Vampire

Iraxi_Reelay
It hasn't happened yet - And when it does, there is no guarantee what it will be like. There might not be any actual Zomg elements at all, no farming or animated, just the areas with more chatting and wandering. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

That's honestly what I thought it was going to be like in the first place. But I hope there could be animated etc.

Aged Genius

Not up yet.

They are more or less ready, but have made the world so big, we need to come up with an easier way to get around without getting lost.

Unsealed Hero

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Liking them so far, the map is nice. I hope you get to adding zen gardens ect... at some point.

Edit: Ok see them biggrin

Romantic Vampire

Bumpity bump.

Seasonal Hellraiser

User Image
The monsters seem to need scaling down. This anchor bug is fricken' gigantic. For someone who is used to getting mobbed by them in zOMG this is a little traumatic. OTL

That's the only thing I've really noticed. Is that the enemies are huge. I think it's just because they're backround fluff instead of a main component now.

The only thing I will dislike between towns 2 and zOMG is the seamless flash transitioning from one part of the map to the next.

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
The bugs didn't get gigantic. We just got super small!

User Image

I feel like a toddler now ._.'

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Mixed feelings on this.
I'm glad to see some progress with the site always, but seeing the zomg maps reduced to this is mildly depressing after wanting zomg to be fix after so long.
I know! I know! the reasons have been stated over and over again but I so love zomg! Just seems something of a shame.
Who knows? maybe this will rekindle something. I can always hope. smile
Anyhow looks like some good work so far. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas