Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really want a fluff is why I'm asking. heart

Familiar Citizen

So to make a house in towns 2 you have to go to the water taxi. From there you can transfer your house by:

You can either create your own neighborhood. Or you can join someone else's neighborhood via invite or request.

I would reccomend joining other people's neighborhoods since I'm finding that there is a surplus of empty (mostly) neighborhoods. The best way to do this is to figure out which town you want to live in and find a thread in this forum or the gaia house forum and send a request.

=} Hope this helps. Ps. If you decide in Aekea, I've got empty lots I'm looking to fill.
Promettons
So to make a house in towns 2 you have to go to the water taxi. From there you can transfer your house by:

You can either create your own neighborhood. Or you can join someone else's neighborhood via invite or request.

I would reccomend joining other people's neighborhoods since I'm finding that there is a surplus of empty (mostly) neighborhoods. The best way to do this is to figure out which town you want to live in and find a thread in this forum or the gaia house forum and send a request.

=} Hope this helps. Ps. If you decide in Aekea, I've got empty lots I'm looking to fill.

Thanks, I'll get back to you on the last question, because I'm on mobile atm.

Familiar Citizen

Np and thanks. Also, let me know if you have trouble finding the boat taxi.
Promettons

The boat taxi, is it a boat on top of a house or something saying s.o.s??
Dainty Sheep
Promettons

The boat taxi, is it a boat on top of a house or something saying s.o.s??

found it nvm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces