Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
8b 001000
There are three other statues near this one, but I didn't notice them at first because their names aren't yellow like this one's.
User Image

9b 001000
User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
now there is a bot in that area

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Ben Pond
~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

right now there is a ufo && more statues-they say The Zurg && theirs 4 of them.
rolleyes

~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

yep ur right
here is a screenie to prove ur statement
User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Labuuu- is up to this and so is other users i witnessed it happen were everyone was pulled to the center and couldnt leave, but labuuu- and some others
plus when u go to report him u get the playlist
Yes. Various playlists come up. And he did something so he can NOT be reported. I do believe I have past screenies of him admitting he did something so he cannot be reported. This is all just.. getting way out of hand you know. Keep posting screenies. I have some more I need to submit as well. ^^;;
Alright somehow, the hacks are the new rage. People are paying to learn them and it's no longer just the hacker knowing these script over rites. Many users can teleport all over the place in an area and most of them now know how to do the multiple balloon throws.
[ Larceny ]
Alright somehow, the hacks are the new rage. People are paying to learn them and it's no longer just the hacker knowing these script over rites. Many users can teleport all over the place in an area and most of them now know how to do the multiple balloon throws.

Oh gracious. Paying to learn HACKS on a public site is absolutely AGAINST the TOS! This is outrageous behavior. If you have more information on this new ordeal, that would be great. D:

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
wait they are paying now that is lame i seen that ballon thing, and there has been a bot that said free charlie, this is so pathetic, i even heard u can find the vids on youtube

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
this guy Labuuu- needs 2 be stoped now, he is vulgar as well as a hacker

here is proof of his vulgarity plz ban him for good(i know this doesnt show a hack or clone or anything, but it is a hacker, and another reason to ban him
User Image
Wow, didnt know clonign was "hacking"
i thought it was a glitch..
and i'll never do it agian if you show me rulez.. but if theres no rulez, i'll do it whenever i want,
if you ever here a giaa mod say it,
or theres a rule on gaia,
like i said
ill stop.
Sides, does it really hurt anythin? if it does, ill also stop for that too
but if its JUST annyoing, thats not really a reason.
Sorry, if it is a "hack" and not a "glitch". xp

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
iSlush
Wow, didnt know clonign was "hacking"
i thought it was a glitch..
and i'll never do it agian if you show me rulez.. but if theres no rulez, i'll do it whenever i want,
if you ever here a giaa mod say it,
or theres a rule on gaia,
like i said
ill stop.
Sides, does it really hurt anythin? if it does, ill also stop for that too
but if its JUST annyoing, thats not really a reason.
Sorry, if it is a "hack" and not a "glitch". xp

glitch is when the game does it like if u get millions of fish with out earning them or useing anything 2 get them.A hack is a program or any other means to clone or do something, else if ur making clones of ur self ur hacking, for the server only allows one of u in towns, try it it will say sorry that player already exists or something similar, makeing statues is a hack as well ur hacking into the system and putting multiples of urself or someone else that is a hack, as well as bots and all that none sense with blue blocks frog walls etc. is a hack not a glitch

plz also go back and read the first page it explains that clones are a hack
YES i know, btu does it HURT anythig, does it make people loose their acocunts?
make towns fail?
fail servers?
crash severs?
crash computers?
no.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
thats not the point, its againt the rules as stated in the first place it does not matter if it does not hurt anyone, its still against the rules, thats like says multiple curse words that dont reflect on the general public, but it is still against the rules
plus if the mods, admins dev, wanted u to be able to clone urself the would make a tutorial on how to do it
Edit: cappie has mentioned that due to the fact someone made a statue in his image, and gave it his name he was unable to go into towns, so it does affect accounts.

User Image
more users who do not exist, this was near my home, which is farly out of the way of the usual spots for this stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff