Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
fireraga
This in 9 barton 001000, hope they clean this mess up soon.

I don't see a "mess" there, other than the single Charlie statue. The developers and admins already know about the statue.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Think of me long enough...

Well, this, for one.

User Image

It's the best I could get, sorry. D:

And this:

User Image

5 Barton 1919.

... to make a memory.
Ceribri
Think of me long enough...

Well, this, for one.

User Image

It's the best I could get, sorry. D:

And this:

User Image

5 Barton 1919.

... to make a memory.

Ah. More lanzer impersonations. I have few screenies of those myself. I need to upload all of them D: ._.;;
Lanzer impersonation in Barton 8 001000. Sorry. I tried making this screenie bigger but for some reason my window when I take screenies is wider then usual and it makes the image smaller.

User Image
This is the screenies I took while the statues were still in towns, but this is when the scripter/hacker was trolling me. Their main has been mentioned many times in this thread recently.This is absolutely ridiculous behavour.

User Image

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I-Iannie
It would be best to PM any statue-related issues to the moderators or the developers. This is a thread about mod impersonation in Towns, and the thread is steering off-topic.

Actually, I created this thread for the purpose of capturing all the nefarious activity in Towns in a centralized place. The focus is on cloning, impersonating mods/admins/users, and now various statues, etc. I do NOT want these details PMed to Mods & Devs. I will be sure to jump in if things get off topic.

Thanks!

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sorry for the misunderstanding again, Simone.

Here is a thread where people seem to be posting statue/UFO/scripting screenies.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-towns/looking-for-strange-places-in-towns-pics/t.42493629/
Hola Mimiko
Sorry for the misunderstanding again, Simone.

Here is a thread where people seem to be posting statue/UFO/scripting screenies.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-towns/looking-for-strange-places-in-towns-pics/t.42493629/

ya thst is my thread^^ i've been trying to collect screenies to help out with making people aware and whatnot i was going to post them all here but it takes so long just to post in one place with dail-up =/ .. and for some reason now i cant even get into towns at the moment
SimplySimone
I-Iannie
It would be best to PM any statue-related issues to the moderators or the developers. This is a thread about mod impersonation in Towns, and the thread is steering off-topic.

Actually, I created this thread for the purpose of capturing all the nefarious activity in Towns in a centralized place. The focus is on cloning, impersonating mods/admins/users, and now various statues, etc. I do NOT want these details PMed to Mods & Devs. I will be sure to jump in if things get off topic.

Thanks!

Simone: I of course mentioned this as well to users in here, as in topics being strictly for this forum,in one of my posts as well as explaining myself. That should include redirected threads being posted in this 'thread', that is already being covered by an Admin as such as yourself. This forum appears to be covered already with the issues pertaining statues/hacks/impersonations as stated in your first post.

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Here are some Lanzer impersonation screenies taken from 8b 001000. They were taken at about 7:10pm EST on August 5th.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
this was just today
User Image i dont know if charlie is real, though.

EDIT:
now there are clones.
User Image

these are mobile clones, they moved from here to close to the fountain
Edit: she did this on purpose she even said so after awhile
User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
people keep mentionsing looking up cloneing on youtube, so i believe there is a video on how 2 do it.

Witty Decorator

~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

right now there is a ufo && more statues-they say The Zurg && theirs 4 of them.
rolleyes

~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
more screenies from the same place, there are 2 people admiting to doing the cloning thing

User Image
vulgar person in skeletal form

User Image
dont know whats up with this
User Image
see the one asks the other if they did the statue by the sign he says no he did the one by the tree
User Image

User Image
dont know what this is about its a blue block

im done there is just too much cloning to capture it all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items