Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bear

x C a p p i e x
MizuRatiosu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's some more evidence. A purple and red UFO is in twobit's house. It was flying around and at the moment it is not doing anything.

Here's another picture. twobits is dimmed a little. I'm guessing because of the fact that the UFO is present and may be causing some disturbance in twobits. I think this has to do with the packet editing that's been happening lately in Gaia Towns.

--------------------~*~--------------------

Edit: Also, I have discovered that whenever you leave the place that has a glitch and then come back to it, the effects may either be gone or still there. When I left twobit's house and went back in, the UFO and the shadow was gone. @_@;

Also, speaking of the shadow, people in Gaia Towns are saying that it is the mothership of the Zurg. But that's "heresay" so I would have to get a screenie of that. sweatdrop

Well lurking around can help the unexpected, esp; when it boils down to screenies. ^^;

Actually, I hang out at twobits all the time. Lots of statue related and packet editing crap that related to this happened in there also, but I no longer have the screenies. u.u;

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MizuRatiosu
Edit: Also, I have discovered that whenever you leave the place that has a glitch and then come back to it, the effects may either be gone or still there. When I left twobit's house and went back in, the UFO and the shadow was gone. @_@;

Also, speaking of the shadow, people in Gaia Towns are saying that it is the mothership of the Zurg. But that's "heresay" so I would have to get a screenie of that. sweatdrop

When the scripter is done scripting, the alien ship remains, even if the scripter has closed their program. That is why it goes away when you refresh.

If you refresh and the ship is still there, then that means that the scripter is still scripting.

As for the "mothership of Zurg": I don't really know what you're talking about, but the big shadow is nothing more than a huge, scripted shadow.
shiny g u n s
I don't have a doubt in m my that
he's going to figure out we moved over
and just keep doing it to.

-.-

This post is being edited and 'cleaned up' And no, all of this has got to stop..It just needs to go away.This is all ruining, and disrupting the enjoyment in towns. It's disruptive behavour.
MizuRatiosu
x C a p p i e x
MizuRatiosu

Here's some more evidence. A purple and red UFO is in twobit's house. It was flying around and at the moment it is not doing anything.

Here's another picture. twobits is dimmed a little. I'm guessing because of the fact that the UFO is present and may be causing some disturbance in twobits. I think this has to do with the packet editing that's been happening lately in Gaia Towns.

--------------------~*~--------------------

Well lurking around can help the unexpected, esp; when it boils down to screenies. ^^;

Actually, I hang out at twobits all the time. Lots of statue related and packet editing crap that related to this happened in there also, but I no longer have the screenies. u.u;

I would just meander in and out of there every so often to check it to see if anything new has been addressed, or has appeared in Twobits. That way, when you do need a collection of screenies you can gather them as you go. :3

Friendly Smoker

7,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
barton 1000 8
c:

~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~
Offensive sentences as statues planted in towns. The scipter put my name in it. This is considered 'namedropping' AND the comments are vulgar and and insulting without any justification. I am not very pleased with this at all. u-u;; sweatdrop

User Image

Friendly Friend

I don't know if this helps or not but I found something fishy here: There's a guy named Holy rape and he's in two places at once. And another duplicate of the other person with aqua hair but can't see their name.

User Image
Instant Noodle Soup
I don't know if this helps or not but I found something fishy here: There's a guy named Holy rape and he's in two places at once. And another duplicate of the other person with aqua hair but can't see their name.

User Image

Yes. This helps a lot! Thankyou.
A lot of the users on towns have figured out how to copy themselves. Its happening in Rally now too. I noticed people on the walls and such, duplicates of themselves and more.
Yes. You are very right. I have discovered the same problem in Rally and MTV. When people are appearing to be on the wall, it's only a glitch. It's not considered scripting, but if people are attempting to clone themselves in these other places, I would consider it scripting, and cloning. I've already caught a few people in Hollywood MTV trying to do it. Furthermore, I have mores screenie updates coming soon. ^^;;

-Cappie
This in 9 barton 001000, hope they clean this mess up soon.
User Image
fireraga
This in 9 barton 001000, hope they clean this mess up soon.
User Image

I've noticed some strange things going on in Barton 9 as well. I've also heard some strange stories as well. I will surely keep an eye on this block and post anything, prior if anything changes, which would result in more screenies or further information. Thankyou. ^_^;;

-Cappie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games