Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Elite Dragoon

From what I've discerned, in my usual stays there user '' and another user whose handle I didn't catch may have something to do with it.

Said user '' has also been notorious for exploitations of the balloon and vortex glitches

Thank you by the way Mimiko for the screenies~

Yes, he is a known scripter. If he ever admits to doing it, just report him.

He's already been reported, though.

Phantom

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Elite Dragoon

It would be best to PM that to a site mod, rather than name-dropping in the forums.
Elite Dragoon
Hola Mimiko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From what I've discerned, in my usual stays there user 'ooFlight' and another user whose handle I didn't catch may have something to do with it.

Said user 'ooFlight' has also been notorious for exploitations of the balloon and vortex glitches

Thank you by the way Mimiko for the screenies~

Edited: To Elite Dragoon: Oh dear. Glad you found this ;-; ... this is getting way out of hand.
I have an update on Barton 8 001000. There are a few more, but what I do notice, this user promoting the 'statues' they are making, small, profane sentences out of these, colored statues. This could especially be offensive to users who do NOT understand the situation, who are passing by towns, to just look around. This is disrepecting them, nor is it consumed to be welcoming at all.

User Image

I have also found UFO's.

User Image
iSkittlez_x

I have also found UFO's.

User Image

Where exactly is this occuring? It's always best to varify where these events are taking place. ^_^;;
It would be best to PM any statue-related issues to the moderators or the developers. This is a thread about mod impersonation in Towns, and the thread is steering off-topic.
Ingame hacking or scripting, aka, leeching, the statues/offensive names/impersonations/strange vortexes/zurges all follows among the SAME category. This forum is made typically for updating these SITUATIONS to help clear the problems so that the ADMINS and DEVS can see what is going on. Without screenies, or proof of the matter, it can be distressful for them. And we are users caught in the middle of these counteractions. With our best courageous effort, we are giving as much undivided help.

"Quoted from FIRST post"
I will add more to this list if things change. Please feel free to add any new details as you see them and grab (and post) screenshots of anything new if you can.

x C a p p i e x
iSkittlez_x

I have also found UFO's.

User Image

Where exactly is this occuring? It's always best to varify where these events are taking place. ^_^;;

barton 1000 9

^__^
XxJap-attackxX
x C a p p i e x
iSkittlez_x

I have also found UFO's.

User Image

barton 1000 9

^__^

This is clearly varified this happened in Barton 9 001000.
Another exploited UFO occurrence. But instead, in Barton 8 001000.

User Image
User Image

This is ridiculous. You can't even get around there anymore.
We've been forced to go to the next square thing over.

This is in 5 001003.
shiny g u n s
User Image

This is ridiculous. You can't even get around there anymore.
We've been forced to go to the next square things over.

This is an update of 1003? Oh my gracious. The fact that these statues are forcing users/people out of their block is absolutely NOT acceptable. stressed
                      I don't have a doubt in m my that
                      he's going to figure out we moved over
                      and just keep doing it to.

-.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items