Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I just had an argument with the hacker. He claims to not have a user - id and is unbannable. He is currently at this location.

Barton 5 001003
Keep posting screenies as you get them. It helps a whole lot.
[ Larceny ]
User Image

I just had an argument with the hacker. He claims to not have a user - id and is unbannable. He is currently at this location.

Barton 5 001003
i was wondering when someone was going to report this.

He's in 8 001000 now. I don't have a screen shot though.
Just for the record. This hacker is also a troll. So not only is he scripting/hacking. He is also trolling/flaming users, including myself. Quite some threatening flames too. Comments like, 'I really hope Cappie drops dead", and I will trace you down, find where you live, so I can decapitate you, so you can burn in hell." "

These comments are absolutely profound. None-of-the-less I could not get any chatlog screenies due to the fast effects on the way it refreshes. It's hard enough to keep up with a screenie, and multi-task, and answer pm's when all of this is going on.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's a screenie that I just recently took. Its the Horsie person flaming to Cappie, along with his statue things just there; each of their names are unpleasant and seem to spell out messages that are offensive. I'm glad I found this stickie. Hope this helps! :3
this may help also. =/

I highlighted points of interest. Horsie, or as he is apparently better known as laduuu admits he changed his userid.

User Image
Ah, and also I can add onto that. This user admitted he made the statues to back 'somebody' up, and it appears in this screenie that somebody is nagotiating with him over it, in both mine and screenies submitted before this one. Unpleasant behavior. I sense a bit of unloyalty added.

User Image

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Here's some more evidence. A purple and red UFO is in twobit's house. It was flying around and at the moment it is not doing anything.

Here's another picture. twobits is dimmed a little. I'm guessing because of the fact that the UFO is present and may be causing some disturbance in twobits. I think this has to do with the packet editing that's been happening lately in Gaia Towns.

--------------------~*~--------------------

Edit: Also, I have discovered that whenever you leave the place that has a glitch and then come back to it, the effects may either be gone or still there. When I left twobit's house and went back in, the UFO and the shadow was gone. @_@;

Also, speaking of the shadow, people in Gaia Towns are saying that it is the mothership of the Zurg. But that's "heresay" so I would have to get a screenie of that. sweatdrop
MizuRatiosu

Here's some more evidence. A purple and red UFO is in twobit's house. It was flying around and at the moment it is not doing anything.

Here's another picture. twobits is dimmed a little. I'm guessing because of the fact that the UFO is present and may be causing some disturbance in twobits. I think this has to do with the packet editing that's been happening lately in Gaia Towns.

--------------------~*~--------------------

Edit: Also, I have discovered that whenever you leave the place that has a glitch and then come back to it, the effects may either be gone or still there. When I left twobit's house and went back in, the UFO and the shadow was gone. @_@;

Also, speaking of the shadow, people in Gaia Towns are saying that it is the mothership of the Zurg. But that's "heresay" so I would have to get a screenie of that. sweatdrop

Well lurking around can help the unexpected, esp; when it boils down to screenies. ^^;
Nashie Marie
User Image

Wow. Nashie. When did this happen? U:<

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SimplySimone
So far, we know that Lanzer, Ron Bruise, Admin, and moderator Soundblast have fallen victim to this hacking.

Boxed Lunch is also a frequent victim.

Phantom

As of recently the whole general area of Barton 06112 (more specifically 05 Barton and 01 Barton 06113) has these 'statues' all over them.

Sorry, no screenies at the moment.

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Elite Dragoon
As of recently the whole general area of Barton 06112 (more specifically 05 Barton and 01 Barton 06113) has these 'statues' all over them.

Sorry, no screenies at the moment.

Phantom

Hola Mimiko

From what I've discerned, in my usual stays there user 'ooFlight' and another user whose handle I didn't catch may have something to do with it.

Said user 'ooFlight' has also been notorious for exploitations of the balloon and vortex glitches

Thank you by the way Mimiko for the screenies~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces