Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
plus when u click to go to his profile it takes u to lanzers profile it says his name is AznPatrick, but when i went to find it it came up with Azn_patrick, so it seems to me that this user does not exist yet he does.
Rgsue2
plus when u click to go to his profile it takes u to lanzers profile it says his name is AznPatrick, but when i went to find it it came up with Azn_patrick, so it seems to me that this user does not exist yet he does.

Well it's not really Lanzer then. So technically the user doesn't exactly exist. They are Anon. :3

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
i know thats why i but yet he does, like he shouldnt exist this AznPatrick, but he is walking and talking, by the way the hack has stopped, the horrible thing is over no ghost or guitar weilding crazy people.... for now
wow a lot of bad s**t is happening in Gaia Towns.
It has subsided for now. But it's still good to keep a look out for certain things of suspicious behavour.. I still have one more screenie to update, from what I have gathered, but other then that we can all just rather take one day at a time. Keeping this forum updated will be at it's best. I've tried very hard to help. ^_^

-Cappie
Those vortex glitches are very annoying.. People able to turn night into day and day into night. Lots of balloon tossing like millions at a time. All the spamming to kill the server.. This is just a few of things that I have encountered.
[ Larceny ]
Those vortex glitches are very annoying.. People able to turn night into day and day into night. Lots of balloon tossing like millions at a time. All the spamming to kill the server.. This is just a few of things that I have encountered.

Do you have the names of the blocks where these things occurred or took place? And possible screenies would help as well. If you do, you can surely post them here.^^;;

I bounce around in mostly Barton 5 of 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004. It happens in all of them. Here's the latest hack. They brought back the Zurg. XD

User Image

This hack occured about 9:30 PM. PST (Well 11:30 CST my time)
x C a p p i e x
[ Larceny ]

Do you have the names of the blocks where these things occurred or took place? And possible screenies would help as well. If you do, you can surely post them here.^^;;

Someone did teach the day to night hack. Just type in 12341234 and it changes. 3 times goes to day from night and visa versa.
I am not sure if this is a hack,
but when i go to 8 barton 001000
i see a yellow text with black outline,
i am not quite sure what it says, but i think it starts with Labuu and ends with red.
I tried to screenshot this,
but it is with blocked with another hack.
i hope t
(: anyways, here is the screenshot ^^

User Image

also i found this at 9 barton 001000
User Image
and Kitty Jesus was moving around, and then suddenly disappeared,
and when i searched the username, a completely different avatar came. :]
Everything is healing slowly - Charlie is getting a lawsuit *wink*, the admins cleaned out the servers of Charlie statues, and leechers are outcasted for attempting to take credit for the hacks.

I can tell your members as a flash developer that it will take quite a while to fix some of these hacks, since you hard coded just about anything that can be exploited in towns, a common noob mistake - don't worry though, we understand that towns is using an old socket server as you've answered before in "Ask the Admin"

I'm surprised, you allowed for one of the most common exploitable areas, role/resource systems. In towns, the member role has access to all resources - enough said, I don't want to give away more exploitable areas for cyberpunks to research.

'Lithium Flower ( Waits for a dev to explain themselves for this outrage )

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

But what I do notice, I was let aware of the situation going on in 1919. It appears that a user is trying to block out insults given to multiple users who appear as regulars in 1919. There is also a Sagger statue impersonation, which I find very inappropriate, because he is very well respected on Gaia, and I find that's very disrespectful. A lot of things have gone wrong in this screenie, due to these statues. It's a mixture of diversities which should be cleared up soon.

User Image
There is also some familiar names in this screenie that might grab your attention. But for the record, what is going wrong in this screenie is a sudden vortex, and strange discoloured movement. Which of course, was presented in some screenies I saw above my recent posts. Vortexes happen a lot when the scriptor tries to distract everybody from having conversations. That is what I have encountered. It's one of their methods when they feel intimidated. Thankyou for all of the screenies.. ^_^;;

-Cappie

User Image

I'm not sure this is a hack, but I have seen offensive names created about Cappie:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces