Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Hola Mimiko
Rgsue2
the moving clone of my frozen account is still at large, i seen it(the name anyways) in the 00100 area, if any one sees it again 2 day plz tell me, im trying to get that account back and that may jeperdize it, its frozen so it is merely a clone, but still it looks just like it, yes i know it is frozen fo a fact cuz i still csant get it for it says it is blocked
thank you in advance
i hope i did not spam by mentioning this sweatdrop

There is a statue of me still there as well, but the admins are doing the best that they can. They know about the statues and they are trying to remove them ASAP, but there's only so much that they can do.

your right, but this porblem has now spread to atleast the rally as far as i can tell, now it is really getting out of hand
Trent Valentine
x C a p p i e x
Announcement : Let me take over.I've already made myself clear. IF users are persisting to discuss something that has no relations on the occurrences that have been going on in towns, as such as posting screenies, and keeping updates in tact, then they have no further reason to be in this thread. This is not a general discussion, nor is this the CB. The discussions I see in here are absolutely inappropriate. I will of course be contacting the thread developer because it has continued and I've already asked twice for it to stop. Thankyou.

-Cappie

I seriously hope this gets fixed soon. The reason why these people do stuff like this is because they think they are invincible and that they can get away with it like they are above the law here in gaia. Here's hoping they fix towns up so we can go to it in peace.

It's starting to spread now. Because now it's going to Rally and these other places.I've been noticing things. and changes. It's becoming like an infection. Healing process is taking slow because more things are being found, and more situations are being investigated. Because as you can see, there are more situations among these hackings going on that are being investigated. We must follow up with all of this, so we can help them fix it. We are the central veins of this problem, because we see everything that is going on.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1000 8b

Edit-
Another user was asking him if he was Labuuu and he said he was tyler.
I think he said the name of his main but my chat log refreshed. I did get this screenie
This is an update on Rally. I was just in a random window, and was warning people about the statues, and hacks going on in towns and that it has spread to rally, And meantime, warning them, somebody started to Hijack my avi, and spam some short sentences I said. This was of course a scripter doing this to distract me. But yeah, it's spreading to rally. Nearly after I said what I was going to say, my speech bubble was hijacked. I am not so sure if I was the only person who saw this or not. But I am addressing this.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
x C a p p i e x
This is an update on Rally. I was just in a random window, and was warning people about the statues, and hacks going on in towns and that it has spread to rally, And meantime, warning them, somebody started to Hijack my avi, and spam some short sentences I said. This was of course a scripter doing this to distract me. But yeah, it's spreading to rally. Nearly after I said what I was going to say, my speech bubble was hijacked. I am not so sure if I was the only person who saw this or not. But I am addressing this.

they tried to hijack yor avi, and steal speech bubbles? this has gone beyond pranks, now it is becoming more serious, if they begin to clean up they should start with the most popular areas,and those hackes are speaking in the towns, its like they are shoving the fact that they still are, in our faces
this is getting serious
we are all victims here
Update on Rally. Room Name: Cake in Turnpike

Another dragon statue 'apposed to the one in towns' along with a cake statue.

User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
look at this she is tellign someone else how to make clones!!!!

User Image

she moved them to here
User Image

and look a space ship
User Image

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rgsue2

Making clones isn't as serious as making statues. Making clones involves taking advantage of name changing. Making statues involves a scripting program.

Tons of people make clones, but they aren't permanent fixtures in Towns. The clones go away when the user wants them to.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Hola Mimiko
Rgsue2

Making clones isn't as serious as making statues. Making clones involves taking advantage of name changing. Making statues involves a scripting program.

Tons of people make clones, but they aren't permanent fixtures in Towns. The clones go away when the user wants them to.

well sorry, i thought it was important, anyways there are statues in a closter athe botton next to the dragon thing
Captured a Scripter of this name in MTV Hollywood.

User Image
Rgsue: Actually, every last bit of information is important. Creating more clones, is leeching. It's giving the Developers a hard time. It's also disrespecting the environment in towns.Because when one person does it, more then one person is going to follow this procedure. The fact that the problem has already grown monsterous, having more then one user cloning themselves is just making the situation grow by far. It's just making the healing process for this SITUATION take longer. That's why IT is so important. Cloning is the heart of conflicts that is going on right now.That is how a lot of the scripting has started, and now it has grown, like molecules would.
In rallys I've having a bunch of challenges but they
come up as icons. I don;'t know if this happens to other people but my friend
says she isn't getting these hacks.

Heres another with a bubble hack.

I haven't been in rallys for a long time but I'm quite sure
this isn't regular. o_o
CRAYOLAmonstaa
In rallys I've having a bunch of challenges but they
come up as icons. I don;'t know if this happens to other people but my friend
says she isn't getting these hacks.

Heres another with a bubble hack.

I haven't been in rallys for a long time but I'm quite sure
this isn't regular. o_o

No it's not regular. The hacks are being spread to Rally now.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
more statues

so its now really bad in rally too then? great no where is safe anymore
were was it in rally did the icons thing happen?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff