Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

Pulvis et umbra sumus.
"We are dust and shadows"

It sounds like a great community you have here dedicated to helping your fellow mods and admins. However, how do you plan on getting rid of something that will never die? From the start mankind has found ways to bypass systems and create new ways on doing things. Take for example the Neolithic Revolution people realized that they didn't always have to move to hunt or gather what they needed to survive, but instead they started growing their food and settling down in areas where they could raise their family and have houses. This example is one of the many examples in history. You gave them a world where you set limits, they as natural human beings wanted to figure out how to do the things they couldn't. You provided the functions, they provided the exploitations, and new systems of communication. They've created a group with many sub-groups and in the beginning they wrongfully called themselves "Scriptors," when in-fact they were doing nothing more than editing packets and resending them into the game and they are, or should now be called "Packet Editors". They are limited on what they could do based on how much knowledge they have over the system. Take an example from 2007 : Cake, well-known packet editor and programmer. His fame was created through little tricks such as creating a statue in populated town areas with a colored name. As these tricks were eye appealing they were only a joke to this packet editor who was eager to expand his knowledge, while keeping his fame up he started doing research on vulnerabilities, and the games that Gaia has respectfully provided the users to play. Decompiling a flash file is a pretty simple process throw it into one of the many programs out there and hit "Decompile," but reading the code requires some knowledge on the flash programming language Actionscript, and what better way to understand the code than learn it? While other so-called scriptors were trying to become famous (New, Devil, MrT, Nova [current example], and other town/rally ones) the smart ones were starting to learn how to program and read code...To be continued, maybe.

If you wish that I continue with this story please post below.
If anyone has any information on Nova, Devil, MrT or New could you please inbox me. I'm gathering information on scripting habits/styles

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Ok, So I was in rallys a few days ago and there was this person cloning other people. The name was Invented Beauty. They kept talking to the person that they cloned, Telling them that they hated thie outfit, Then they said that they were going to change and surley enough 5 minutes later they changed, Into Me! I was so confused. I left the room then came back a couple hours later and they were still there but dressed as someone else. I dont have any screenies to show you though.

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

this one is just now;

User Image
Trent Valentine
User Image

I try to get into B2, but I get redirected to this.

User Image

OOOH, I know why this happened, me and my friend were messing with the people in 2B

So Antonio made it so we couldn't get in.
I saw someone named "gum disease" with a purple colored name.
User Image
I didn't get to get a full view of her since there were too much people in the Virtual Hollywood server.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Panda's mule in green writing.

User Image

His other mule or whatever in normal writing.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Licious Rabbit
User Image
I didn't get to get a full view of her since there were too much people in the Virtual Hollywood server.

I am a member of staff. If you see users with coloured names, search their usernames and check in the forums first.
gum disease
Licious Rabbit
User Image

I am a member of staff. If you see users with coloured names, search their usernames and check in the forums first.

Ah, alright. Thank you for the info. ^u^

Shirtless Businesswoman

This was happening a few moments ago, and I find it rather amusing. Though I didn't find it amusing when one user by the name of Blarg did a count down to "The end of Barton" (?) and my screen suddenly froze.
User Image

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Rational Solution cloning and spamming. Wherever he moved the clones moved, whatever he said, they said.

User Image

User Image

User Image

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tom Scripting in towns. On the plus side the effect makes me look pretty cool.

User Image

A convo about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas