Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is this what you guys are looking for? idk if hes a reel mod. but i never sawz one of these guyz b4
SHAT FACE
Sign Da Tits
Sign Da Tits
Trent Valentine
GAY I told him to not abuse it.
Also, Trent, you can click the little icon thing at the top right hand corner to hide your gold 'n s**t

Danq bro he hella good at fotoshopping
ya
iHerp-Derp
Is this what you guys are looking for? idk if hes a reel mod. but i never sawz one of these guyz b4
Bro, I keep telling him to stop abusing that s**t, if he doesn't that s**t will be patched and will not be spread to him.
Sign Da Tits
iHerp-Derp
Bro, I keep telling him to stop abusing that s**t, if he doesn't, that s**t will be patched and will not be spread to him.

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
iHerp-Derp

Yes this is the type we're looking for. Avi and mod impersonating have been going on for a while.

Bashful Receiver

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Ohh.

I saw someone in towns earlier with a brown username. I forget who it is, but...

Is this thing still going around?
Is this thing still going around? smile

J Shoes

Timid Lover

11,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
Just saw a picture of ***** bear in towns today.

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

I try to get into B2, but I get redirected to this.

User Image

I got the suspicion that Doctah Love there is responsible using some program or whatever it is to redirect me, seeing as he's pretty much the only person there who has a problem with me being there. (god knows why.) Course he'll probably say I edited it or photoshoped the screenies which really isn't possible.
Trent Valentine
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp270/EricV1/Blank.jpg

I try to get into B2, but I get redirected to this.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp270/EricV1/Black.jpg

I got the suspicion that Doctah Love there is responsible using some program or whatever it is to redirect me, seeing as he's pretty much the only person there who has a problem with me being there. (god knows why.) Course he'll probably say I edited it or photoshoped the screenies which really isn't possible.

I can't help but comment. It's extremely easy to black that out, even with paint. If you'd like me to walk you through it, I can.
It's obvious to everyone that you aren't editing these, though. The kids saying you are are just being ridiculous. I just had to comment.

The fix here should be easy. I don't know if they'll bother with a fix though. Somehow, I doubt they even check this thread.

Distinct Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Person who hacked their name red standing on the spawn point at 5 Barton 1023, though she hasn't said anything (I don't know how to take pictures and the topic is being crowded)

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
if you know any one can you tell them to pm me if they could hack myaccount for tons of gold and more

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas