Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, probably already have but, in barton 9 001000 you have someone as blue dragon.

Seriously, this is like the era of scripters or hackers w/e, I go on Maple Story and in some areas, I see normal user characters as NPC's so at least from what I can tell, its not just Gaia that is having these issues =x

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

more statues

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

bunnies every where(labuuu- didnt do this one)

and labuu- admited doing this one
he said cake took credit for it though, i wish i had a screenie of him admiting it though sweatdrop
User Image

Witty Decorator

~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

I THINK that the bunny's are Asulano's work.
but I don't REALLY know.

Rgsue-
User Image

bunnies every where(labuuu- didnt do this one)

and labuu- admited doing this one
he said cake took credit for it though, i wish i had a screenie of him admiting it though sweatdrop
User Image

Thankyou for submitting those. I was just about to submit the statues in 5 Barton 1003, because there was some various changes. But it appears I'm having some issues with my computer. >:

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
o, well they are still there if u get the chance,and apparently the were frogs, but were changed, atleast thats what i heard, and somone has a bot stuck on autopilot cuz all its doig is throwing ballons from the middle in 8barton 001000

Witty Decorator

Rgsue-
o, well they are still there if u get the chance,and apparently the were frogs, but were changed, atleast thats what i heard, and somone has a bot stuck on autopilot cuz all its doig is throwing ballons from the middle in 8barton 001000

it stopped finally.
User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
yay good

Edit: no just the ballons stopped nothing else did

Witty Decorator

Rgsue-
yay good

Edit: no just the ballons stopped nothing else did

oh.
.-.

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
5 barton 1919 is filled with clones, yet again. Labu put them there and made their names say insulting remarks about regulars of the town. I will try to get a screenshot when I can.

Some of the statues (clones) profiles lead to the user Labuuu-'s profile, but some also lead to regular's of the town's profiles.. Along with redirecting you to your own profile.

Edit:

Screenshots (click for bigger)

The statues:
User Image

While loading the town, I took a screenie, so you can see the usernames.
User Image
EDIT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!
IN ORDER TO KEEP MY ACOUNT SAFE I MADE THIS MULE
PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR UPDATES[

While going through the Gaia thread and forums I found this one and the user x C a p p i e x was brought to my attention. He is yet another victum of the gaia town hackers.So on my main I decided to do a little investigating.The gaia town of 1000 is under attack, attack of bots and hackers.While I beleive this should be taken care right now I understand gaia has a lot more to worry about then just cloners and etc.So I decided to do I little bit of my own research and I found evidence of who is hacking and I took pictures to prove.One of the Main hakers is Flight,Flight used to hang out in an role play barton were I hang out ,but latley he keeps getting banned and keeps making new acounts.Here are a few pictures I took of him hacking.

THIS MAN IS BEHIND ALOT OF HACKING HE IS A HACKER AND A SCRIPTOR HE HAS BEEN BANNED BEFORE FOR THE SAME THING AND I FOUND HIM AND HERE IS SOMTHING HE DID!
User Image

Thisis a hack going on in the role play town.

User Image

Picture 1
User Image

I do not know these other hackers person but here are a few pictures I took of them hacking.
Random Pictures
User Image
User Image
User Image

This one happened at my hangout that I usaully go to and rp with friends and talk.the address is 006112 barton 3
RP Town Hack
User Image
EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few more pictures I took they take place in variose location of the 1000's
Pictures
User Image
User Image
This isn't a hack but yet just another bot I decided to post just because they arevry annoying.
User Image
Thank you for these.
x C a p p i e x
Thank you for these.
It is my pleasure to help you.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
more labuu and various other statues, plue a statue of me....again
that makes 4 that i have found, but my friend who remain namesless informed me of 6

User Image

User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
it was a shadow, and it followed me, it was targetting me for a while
User Image

it was weird, im serios i was like alone for a min and it folowed me to that spot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff