Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...also rick rolled twice off this same towns grid and on the one to the right...linked to a solja boy vid...the yellow name is also noticed

...and this

the user FRAME.(bottom corner)

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Trent Valentine
User Image
Idle rat is a real moderator search her up

Idle rat rl mod
XxX-glowstick-XxX
ROFL GIVZ ME UR PAZZ WURDZ AN URZER NAME AND I GIVZ U GOLLDZ PLOX IM ADMIN

and the Lord said "BEHOLD! I am coming quickly!"

Mathew 2212

O.o

Who is this "DIRECTORY" dude?
I was in towns, not really doing anything, and was suddenly warped to a house.

The URL for the house is : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-towns/towns-hack-impersonating-staff-colored-names-and-more/t.41868673/

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

I went into 1000 and didn't just see Statues, but someone manipulating the emoticon options as well. Course when I came out of the statue crowd, I was redirected there. Guess I wasn't wanted there.

User Image

When I came back I had a good idea who was responsible. Course he kept redirecting me places to keep me from going there.

User Image

And this was right next door when I came back.
I didn't get the screenshot or specific town area, - It happened so quickly - but while caroling for the winter event in eh, Barton 1 4000-4099s, I came across a block that had, literally, been "TPed". There were smashed eggs on the houses, TP floating in long rolls, and, oddly enough, floating water balloons. They disappeared withing a few minutes, probably along with the person who set them there. I sort of freaked out and left, forgetting to get a screen shot or a block name. Very stupid of me to do, yes, I know. But I was caroling and thinking about Christmas, not possible hacker threats. I will keep an eye out, though, and try to get screen shots.
I was roaming around towns a few moments ago and I noticed that it was raining eggs in more then one block, in the topics, and also some vortexes going on. I've also encountered some lags as well, and I lagged out twice. The vortexes appear to come and go. I could hardly catch any screenies because I was lagging so badly in enough time to open paint. The lags that come through sometimes can be tremendous, and make a entire browser crash. These scripters are really out of control. stare
Ok i dont have a picture but, a few times in towns, ive seen the same thing. and when i was there, it was the same thing that Trent Valitine had posted.
Dunno if this's happenin' in any other town, but in 3 Barton 001313, it started rainin' snowballs all over. First vertically, then from th' trees. This lasted fer twenty minutes an' actually lagged me out so much that it made my computer temporarily unresponsive an' I had to restart my programs. I did take a screenshot, but that seems to have been lost, prob'ly because I took it as th' computer was beginnin' to experience problems... Prob'ly happenin' everywhere, jes' felt th' need to report that... Sorry 'bout th' screenshot. sweatdrop
-edit- Sorry I Cappie I, I completely missed yer post there. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces