Welcome to Gaia! ::

Must I remind people who post in this forum, that this is 'not' debate forum, nor are posts suitable for flaming others either. This is not the chatterbox, this is to help Gaia towns, with the issues going on, that have been addressed in some of mine, Simone's, and other very first posts made in this forum. Please note that any posts that are found inappropriate not pertaining on topic, flaming, or name calling, will be issued. Also, note that I have been in here for a very long time, helping this forum, and posting behalf of this forum to keep up with these situations, as stated, prior to the first posts made. There is no excuse for flaming my posts. Thank you and please stay on top, and continue to gather screenies with a good description of what is going on with your findings. ^^ 3nodding
Trent Valentine
Cybil Bennett BPD
I think screenshots are proof enough, along with the responses of those in the pictures.

Ditto. 3nodding

Screen shots are acceptable, and also stated in the first posts as evidence used. I am varifying this. ^_^;

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
x C a p p i e x
Must I remind people who post in this forum, that this is 'not' debate forum, nor are posts suitable for flaming others either. This is not the chatterbox, this is to help Gaia towns, with the issues going on, that have been addressed in some of mine, Simone's, and other very first posts made in this forum. Please note that any posts that are found inappropriate not pertaining on topic, flaming, or name calling, will be issued. Also, note that I have been in here for a very long time, helping this forum, and posting behalf of this forum to keep up with these situations, as stated, prior to the first posts made. There is no excuse for flaming my posts. Thank you and please stay on top, and continue to gather screenies with a good description of what is going on with your findings. ^^ 3nodding

I agree with your comments and I've decided to ignore any hate comments hurled in my direction by individuals who seem to have a problem with what i'm doing, and continue on from what i'm doing. 3nodding
I have to point out that the two of you do rather a lot of flaming. Cappie just double posted, and told others that they should keep on top and to obey the rules.
You both seem to think that you are the heads of this forum, but you aren't. you can try to contribute but you should stay on topic. there's no need for the two of you to constantly act like you've been done a great personal wrong. Lose your God complex.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
jeez ppl so negative today, wheres the mod
SimplySimone so she can sort this out and put everyone in their places, on that note, the name game, had to get it fast before he moved, cuz he was moving

User Image
You shouldn't have said that about the devs. They are now gonna have about 30 people up their asses asking if it's true. Even if they appreciate the talent that is sometimes involved in this, they still can't really admit it. I have to marvel at talent, I can't resist.
My closest friend, whom i love, was psychologically taken over by her other self, and i had to marvel at it even through my pain... I'm fighting a losing battle, but i won't give up because she's still in there. My point is, she's very good at psychology and i have to recognize that. Talent is something i have to appreciate. I think maybe the Devs see that sometimes scripting isn't totally bad. They're human, too, but they really don't need people being all a**l about it.
haha.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Found some interesting stuff in towns from Personoid. She lagged me out twice before I could take the pics myself, but I found a way.

User Image

The scripting.

User Image

Fear of her real account being revealed.

User Image

Then admitting to it.

After I left the place, a friend of mine supplied me with some more screenies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Learning about packet editting.

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emophobe.exe
ooh trent! ur scripting! otherwise how can u find a way to get into towns? hahaha!!!

(*cough* other scriptors and intellectuals this is just an inflammatory question. Ill just assume trent is too dumb to read this part mrgreen but the rest of yall i know he coulda just entered with a mule or sumthin oke? i had enuf people hatin on me recently so i gotta cover mah reputation. so there! haha try to make me look like idiot now my other enemies who r scriptors!*cough*)

aw trent wuts the matter? u betrayed ur side! after all we gaians are supposed to happily and blindly use towns rite? and complain when every bad thing happens? cuz having technical knowledge (i.e, "scripting" wink is bad aint it trent? how come u have technical knowledge? hmm? aint j00 supposed to be one o dem? practice wat u preach man! i f u want us to be good little boys and girls and just be ur average joe user, then when some1 lags u out like that u should just quit and give up and w8 for it to pass. the fact that u bypass it means... u just "scripted"

but j00 go ahead u keep screenshottin just to be with the in crowd. sheep.

we may be "bad" but we aint sheep. trent u and cappie and rgsue and bennett and god i dunno how many of yall reporters there are yall just sheep. yeah sure blame us for ur problems. for ur incompetence. but then u get that skills and go braggin huh trent" Mr. "I found a way"

i outta statue u rite nao buddy! gettin sick of seein ur ugly mug everywhere i go.

@ eight88
damn these idiots tryin ta change people. know wut i fear? the devs mite actually buy into this propaganda. this world is gettin crazy lately man u can like get into trouble for almost anything! like wtf?!!! A good sane man is REALLLY hard to find nowadays. they're either dead, in prison or secluded from the rest of society. all that's left is morons who get controlled like pawns.

@ every1 being a reporting jackass

well all yallreadin this i have four digits for yall. read every one of them carefully:

1 9 8 4

if none of yall knows wat dat means too bad. the hell with this imma play red alert 3 and when i come back if i see trent wanderin aorund just lookin for scriptors (cuz like thats prolly all he and those others do in towns) then i will be revoking those towns-wandering privileges.

and if u bring in a mule, the Iron Curtain will fall upon towns.
ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF OUR DIVINE DESTINY WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE MARCH OF HISTORY. YOU WILL BOW BEFORE US OR YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST! (read that in a thick japanese accent)

woah you have alot of free time to type that and also go c&c
but i disagree when you call us reporting donkeys because we only do this so that it wont affect the enjoyment of others cause me and my friend say that scripters are screwing up gaia more than noobs
so stop scripting and pack editing or what ever and dont mess up the enjoyment of gaia for others
^_^
Emophobe.exe
ooh trent! ur scripting! otherwise how can u find a way to get into towns? hahaha!!!

(*cough* other scriptors and intellectuals this is just an inflammatory question. Ill just assume trent is too dumb to read this part mrgreen but the rest of yall i know he coulda just entered with a mule or sumthin oke? i had enuf people hatin on me recently so i gotta cover mah reputation. so there! haha try to make me look like idiot now my other enemies who r scriptors!*cough*)

aw trent wuts the matter? u betrayed ur side! after all we gaians are supposed to happily and blindly use towns rite? and complain when every bad thing happens? cuz having technical knowledge (i.e, "scripting" wink is bad aint it trent? how come u have technical knowledge? hmm? aint j00 supposed to be one o dem? practice wat u preach man! i f u want us to be good little boys and girls and just be ur average joe user, then when some1 lags u out like that u should just quit and give up and w8 for it to pass. the fact that u bypass it means... u just "scripted"

we may be "bad" but we aint sheep. trent u and cappie and rgsue and bennett and god i dunno how many of yall reporters there are yall just sheep. yeah sure blame us for ur problems. for ur incompetence. but then u get that skills and go braggin huh trent" Mr. "I found a way"

i outta statue u rite nao buddy! gettin sick of seein ur ugly mug everywhere i go.

@ eight88
damn these idiots tryin ta change people. know wut i fear? the devs mite actually buy into this propaganda. this world is gettin crazy lately man u can like get into trouble for almost anything! like wtf?!!! A good sane man is REALLLY hard to find nowadays. they're either dead, in prison or secluded from the rest of society. all that's left is morons who get controlled like pawns.

well all yallreadin this i have four digits for yall. read every one of them carefully:

1 9 8 4

if none of yall knows wat dat means too bad. the hell with this imma play red alert 3 and when i come back if i see trent wanderin aorund just lookin for scriptors (cuz like thats prolly all he and those others do in towns) then i will be revoking those towns-wandering privileges.

ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF OUR DIVINE DESTINY WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE MARCH OF HISTORY. YOU WILL BOW BEFORE US OR YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST! (read that in a thick japanese accent)

lol, I would like to point out that I am not Trent's mule. User Image
I happened to walk in on personiod, and thought I should get a few shots.
Oh, and may I suggest that you use proper words, instead of things like joo?
User Image

No names O_o
Iife sucks
Hige-XD
Emophobe.exe
@ eight88

1 9 8 4

lol, I would like to point out that I am not Trent's mule. User Image
I happened to walk in on personiod, and thought I should get a few shots.
Oh, and may I suggest that you use proper words, instead of things like joo?

j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00
SUCK!

Sorry, but i had to do that, This is not a thread about literacy and spelling correctly, this is a thread about taking screen shots in towns. This is the only "Spam" Post I will post here.
Next time if i post I will take screenies and post them.
So please dont mind me saying this to ALL of you.
ONLY ******** POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST STAFF IMPERSONATION!
NOT TO ARGUE YOUR POINT. THE THREAD TITLE DOESNT SAY "ARGUE HERE"
It says Towns Hack - Impersonating Staff/Colored Names and More!

So if your not going to report the impersonating. GTFO this thread.
Cappie, Your not a moderator. You have no brown, green, orange name, so you don`t own this thread. Simply Simone does. And she should be the only one saying she is giving out warnings to spammers in this thread, but because your posting it, technally your spamming...
As I repeat ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A SCREENIE TO POST.
-end rant- (This IS a spam message - to stop other spam messages)

Yes I very well know what this thread is about, and i did contribute with screenies, do you see the shots that Trent has, with me in them? e.e
I'm the person that gave them to him. I was only stating that I am not Trent's mule.
I think we've lost barton 9 to the scriptors.
My attempts to enter have brought me the following

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff