Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeebus, because you all are so stupid..
Statues in 01000 8 - L
Statues in 01000 9 - Azn [the dragon one is charlie]
Username "Fatality" - lemonkid829

Just to clear up, that recent hacks aren't me D:<
azbubbles 08
i know you did it u little f*****t! stop contridicting ur ******** stories u ******** son of a b***h! stop denying it jerk

I was in 1000 8 when I noticed "The Zurg"
It's L you f*****t.
Not me.
Get your s**t straight, you can even view its profile D:<
EDIT: You don't have REAL proof, all you have is accusations.

Witty Decorator

Rgsue
look who is talking you vulgar bigit. literature is for books ur looking for grammer, and vocabulary.
~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~

omg you got him there.
D:
ILY LABUUUIES~
4laugh

~~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~~
Rgsue
look who is talking you vulgar bigit. literature is for books ur looking for grammer, and vocabulary.

Just stop accusing me of recent hacks.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Labuuu-
azbubbles 08
i know you did it u little f*****t! stop contridicting ur ******** stories u ******** son of a b***h! stop denying it jerk

It's L you f*****t.
Not me.

the proof is the screenies do u have proof thatis not u, besides names, for names mean nothing, do u have photographic evidence question
Rgsue
Labuuu-
azbubbles 08

It's L you f*****t.
Not me.

the proof is the screenies do u have proof thatis not u, besides names, for names mean nothing, do u have photographic evidence question

The "The Zurg" statue Is the most recent, which was not preformed by me.
If you want to deny it, whats your proof that it WAS me?
And stop posting things of vulgarity, its completely irrelevant to the topic.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
by the way im not just saying its you said others, you just dont bother 2 read, and if you harass m with vulgarity in my pms again i shall report you

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
so then dont do it and i will, again i have photograph proof were u are in it meantioning these things, were is ur proof that the others are doing it, i didnt say recent, i said hacks , and i know it is not just you, but you are one of the ones
Rgsue
by the way im not just saying its you said others, you just dont bother 2 read, and if you harass m with vulgarity in my pms again i shall report you

Then do it?
Much better than spamming forums with it.
Lets stop spamming, PM me.
Unless, you want to take my name out of all of the posts where you've accused me of statues.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
it is not just i if u look back capie has mentioned he has screenies of ur work as well, im not going to take your name out, and im not spamming by just simply mentioning it.
plus those screenies also have hacks showing im sorry that you just happend to be cursing up a storm at those times

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rgsue
its not bens screenie its mine, why do u think its bens?

I don't know, Ben showed it to me and I thought it was his. Sorry.

As for Labuuu-... um, I doubt he created the statues in 5b or 8b. Either way, stop arguing. Gawd.

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
apparently i hit a nerve with someone for i can no longer get into towns i believ ei have mentioned this, im not sure, they dont even lok like me, nice try though it does fit my personality, plus there are three that i have found 2 rgsue2 and one rgsues, so some one is irked with me.....meh oh well

oh and if it is not you labuuu- im sorry,but oh well there is still evidence there about other people who have possibly done it then and im not deleteing them, im sorry if u are in them.

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rgsue
apparently i hit a nerve with someone for i can no longer get into towns i believ ei have mentioned this, im not sure, they dont even lok like me, nice try though it does fit my personality, plus there are three that i have found 2 rgsue2 and one rgsues, so some one is irked with me.....meh oh well

oh and if it is not you labuuu- im sorry,but oh well there is still evidence there about other people who have possibly done it then and im not deleteing them, im sorry if u are in them.

I don't think you hit a nerve. You probably were targeted for posting in this thread, but that is only my guess.

Until they remove the statues, you can either enter Towns on a mule, or you can add a dash somewhere in your username. Adding a dash does not cost you anything, and you can change it back later and it still won't cost you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff