Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fatcat

Um where are the neighborhoods? How do i get a house? It makes no sense. AT ALL

Wealthy Fatcat

SO i HAD gaia place my house, yet when I click "take me to my house" it just takes me to gambino. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE AWAY ORIGINAL TOWNS. THIS NEW CRAP IS SO CONFUSING AND MAKES NO SENSE

Wealthy Fatcat

where is the gaia boat taxi in gambino plaza? Like could you of made this crap any more confusing? I just wanna click and go.

Wealthy Fatcat

I found the boat and how to get to one neighborhood but I cannot freely jump around neighborhoods. GOOD GOD DONT TAKE AWAY TOWNS 1.

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
User Image
chick orange house and click it again you'll see it.

Wealthy Fatcat

RawrrSakura
User Image
chick orange house and click it again you'll see it.
it says image failed to load. When I go see the robot and go to load my house it just takes me to gambino. I have an old house in original towns...Honestly though is there no world map for me to jump around neighborhoods?

Wealthy Fatcat

I found the boat taxi and was able to get to one area of a neighborhood. Once there I have no clue how to just bounce around neighborhoods? I want to collect bugs,trash and flowers freely. I don't want to be in a city.
Blame Hoffmann
I found the boat taxi and was able to get to one area of a neighborhood. Once there I have no clue how to just bounce around neighborhoods? I want to collect bugs,trash and flowers freely. I don't want to be in a city.

are u looking to collect all flowers and trash or just the expensive pricey ones?

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Blame Hoffmann

you should able collect them any where your home is look around.

Wealthy Fatcat

RawrrSakura
Blame Hoffmann

you should able collect them any where your home is look around.
When i look at the orange link it says I have no house

Wealthy Fatcat

cjay quinto
Blame Hoffmann

are u looking to collect all flowers and trash or just the expensive pricey ones?
In regular towns in takes me like 20 min to find like 20 blue carnations and a ton of that paper worth 900 gold...If they take away towns 1 I will be pissed. I want to be able to go to a directory and bounce around areas. But once I get to an area I am just stuck there it either wants me to go back to gambino or go to the taxi..WHERE IS THE DIRECTORY TO GO ANYWHERE!!!! Also I have an old house how do i just move it

Wealthy Fatcat

Alright so I came to my neighborhood. The question is where do I click to bounce around neighborhoods?

Wealthy Fatcat

Is there a way to look at a full directory and bounce around areas
Blame Hoffmann
cjay quinto
Blame Hoffmann

In regular towns in takes me like 20 min to find like 20 blue carnations and a ton of that paper worth 900 gold...If they take away towns 1 I will be pissed. I want to be able to go to a directory and bounce around areas. But once I get to an area I am just stuck there it either wants me to go back to gambino or go to the taxi..WHERE IS THE DIRECTORY TO GO ANYWHERE!!!! Also I have an old house how do i just move it

i think towns 2 is starting to become better
this is what i collected in 30 mins:
User Image
Blame Hoffmann
Alright so I came to my neighborhood. The question is where do I click to bounce around neighborhoods?

if your in it for the gold like me, here is what i do.

alright so
1. go to taxi boat
- click on orange home button
- click explore
- choose a place:
barton : carnations [all colors], red paper, paper bag, crumpled newspaper, and green dragonfly
durem: drity paper, cans, white xerox, paper bag, crumpled newspaper, and bugs
Gambino: goldenrod xerox, green paper, old crumpled newspaper, sunflowers, daisies [all colors], daffodils [all colors], and bugs
Aekea: daisies, blue construction/xerox paper, newsprint, cans, and bugs

* i like to choose barton because there is always a lot of blue carnations and blue carnations are valued at 500g each.

2. there is a title of the neighborhood [i.e. "Barton Heights 1985"]
3. go to smartphone
4. click on bookmark location
5. type in location number [i.e. Barton Heghts 1985 --- put in "1985"]
6. now go back to taxi, and go to gambino
7. do steps 1-6 for about 9 more locations, because you can hold up to 10 locations.
8. click on smartphone
9. click on favorites, and it will show you a list of all the places bookmarked.
10. just click on one of them and click "transport" and it will take you to that place

*start from the top and go down that list, once u get back to the top again, the neighborhoods, will have reset and you can start collecting again. its like an endless loop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff