Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Witch

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
I was in Towns, and left the computer for a few minutes. My avi was standing near the town sign. When I came back, there was a strange circle animation playing above the town sign. It doesn't seem to be clickable, and I can still click on items within the screen.

What is it?

Dangerous Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chatsup
I was in Towns, and left the computer for a few minutes. My avi was standing near the town sign. When I came back, there was a strange circle animation playing above the town sign. It doesn't seem to be clickable, and I can still click on items within the screen.

What is it?

If you could take a screenshot of it, that would help a lot, as I can't really picture what you're talking about.

Sparkling Witch

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Sayud
chatsup

What is it?

If you could take a screenshot of it, that would help a lot, as I can't really picture what you're talking about.

That's ok, I think I stumbled into something that only devs should know about...and I cannot recreate it.

Dangerous Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chatsup
Sayud
chatsup

What is it?

That's ok, I think I stumbled into something that only devs should know about...and I cannot recreate it.

Hey wait, I think I just got it!

User Image

That little red circle? It had been kind of pulsing, almost.

Sparkling Witch

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
GBI Agent I

Yes, it was like that. Do you know its purpose?

Dangerous Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chatsup
GBI Agent I

No idea at all. Probably just a small glitch with them trying to test something new. I would ignore it, it's probably nothing.

Sparkling Witch

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
GBI Agent I
chatsup
GBI Agent I

No idea at all. Probably just a small glitch with them trying to test something new. I would ignore it, it's probably nothing.

xd Well, you're a GBI Agent, I'm glad you didn't flash something in my eyes and tell me to forget what I saw.

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
that's just a soccerball/futbol under a tree. one of the early movie event items meant to be used in towns to kick. Now available for free to be used by pressing the soccerball icon. Which you have probably pressed.
Apparantly the ball is glitched.

Sparkling Witch

16,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Tina Tomorrow
that's just a soccerball/futbol under a tree. one of the early movie event items meant to be used in towns to kick. Now available for free to be used by pressing the soccerball icon. Which you have probably pressed.
Apparantly the ball is glitched.

OOHHH....I thought it looked familiar, but I couldn't remember when I had seen it before. It's been years since I used a soccer ball in Towns. Thanks.
I don't think I clicked on that button, but maybe someone else was in that square.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff