Welcome to Gaia! ::

neutral i agree too

Greedy Codger

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ehhh yeah, it's because of avatar interaction instead of something such as "OHHH HNGGGNNNHHH I LUV U!!11 heart heart " and sexually deprived people lusting over pixelated bodies. Though it's rather hilarious to make an avatar dressed as the opposite sex to fool those err . . . fools.
haha its nt like i want to c it but i think its kinda funny that they havent banned that stuff on here

3,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The amount of threads pretty much establish that this happens extremely often I guess. Oh well, that's why I never go into the towns anymore. I tend to find chatting on the forums much better, because at least there's some moderation going on, unlike in the towns.

That being said, I have done cyber-sex before, so I don't have any right to cast stones. But still, I've never actually had fun doing cybersex before, so after a while I just stopped.
I think that its very gross and weird, especially when there are alot of people around... Dx

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Yeah, it needs to stop and blah blah blah....

WE NEED TOWN MODS.
Pruncie
Geez you're so right.

It annoys me so much when I gtg into towns to get bugs for ink and i find a bunch of "noobs" doing the do.....

Off topic, but HOW does that work? The bugs, not doing the do...I'm accidentally digging up flowers, apparently, and some of them swear at me??? And as for the bugs and other things hopping around...how do we collect those???

Oh, and as for the sex, there's plenty of people asking for PM's or if you'll be their cyber-whatever right off the bat before they even know you're name. It's like they think it's an online rave or something.
omg, ikr.

I can't talk to a boy in towns without them saying, "follow me?" or "wanna cyber,"

Then again, my avi is kinda provoking.... still...
Kelea Dream
Pruncie
Geez you're so right.

It annoys me so much when I gtg into towns to get bugs for ink and i find a bunch of "noobs" doing the do.....

Off topic, but HOW does that work? The bugs, not doing the do...I'm accidentally digging up flowers, apparently, and some of them swear at me??? And as for the bugs and other things hopping around...how do we collect those???

Oh, and as for the sex, there's plenty of people asking for PM's or if you'll be their cyber-whatever right off the bat before they even know you're name. It's like they think it's an online rave or something.

To catch bugs: CLICKY THEM!
For the Cyber: Ikr?
Pruncie
Kelea Dream
Pruncie
Geez you're so right.

The bugs keep swearing at me...or, I'm swearing at the bugs when I miss them...something. But I have yet to catch one...there's just a lot of swearing going on. As long as I don't need a net or there isn't some trick I don't know, I'll just keep clicking...ty.

Ikr?? Is that "I know, right?" You've lost me; I'm from the old folk's side of Gaia. I actually had to google mhmm b/c I thought it was an acronym rather than a sound. I ignore the cyber stuff; it's all kids experimenting and trying to shock each other.
Kelea Dream
Pruncie
Kelea Dream
Pruncie
Geez you're so right.

The bugs keep swearing at me...or, I'm swearing at the bugs when I miss them...something. But I have yet to catch one...there's just a lot of swearing going on. As long as I don't need a net or there isn't some trick I don't know, I'll just keep clicking...ty.

Ikr?? Is that "I know, right?" You've lost me; I'm from the old folk's side of Gaia. I actually had to google mhmm b/c I thought it was an acronym rather than a sound. I ignore the cyber stuff; it's all kids experimenting and trying to shock each other.

It kind of depends on the area in towns you're in.
Try going where NO ONE is.

Yes, ikr means I know, right. (:
Pruncie
Kelea Dream
Pruncie
Kelea Dream
Pruncie
Geez you're so right.

It kind of depends on the area in towns you're in.
Try going where NO ONE is.

Yes, ikr means I know, right. (:

Thanks!!! smile
LeGay23
Theotherguy22
Why are people so obsessed with sex in the towns?

Theres a bunch of videos on youtube about people caught in the act in public

yeah but it's just weird that they would do that

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
It's what noobs do. -_-
I guess they live a sad life..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff