Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Sweetheart

I have a couple spectacularly stupid questions about Towns 2 for you guys (please don't poke fun, I've lurked the forums for years but never really dabbled in Towns 1 or 2 till this new WTF event):

1. How do I talk to people? I can't see a dialog box anywhere to even begin a question.

2. How to I get to my neighborhood so I can go to my new house and stuff?

Wicked Sweetheart

Halp me!!!! gonk

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
bee pollen
I have a couple spectacularly stupid questions about Towns 2 for you guys (please don't poke fun, I've lurked the forums for years but never really dabbled in Towns 1 or 2 till this new WTF event):

1. How do I talk to people? I can't see a dialog box anywhere to even begin a question.

2. How to I get to my neighborhood so I can go to my new house and stuff?

Answer 1... When you have the towns2 window open, there should be a tool bar at the bottom of the screen...That big white bar? click inside that, and then you can type what you want to say.hit enter when you're done. Next to the white bar, are chat bubble icons. click that to open a chat screen.

Answer 2...Do you already have a house in T2? If so, you get there by the boat-taxi next to the Screaming Daggers...If you haven't a house in T2 yet, go to the boat taxi anyway. Click the housing icon and just follow the steps, your house in towns one should automatically transfer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff