Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is ink so freaking expensive now? And some of the paper, too. Has it gotten harder to find, do people not have access to the first set of Towns...? I was gone for a few years and this whole thing has kind of given me whip lash.
From what a friend told me, it's because of alchemy and needing to use these things for it. Made a decent chunk of gold from selling inks that were just sitting on my accounts.

Beloved Streaker

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
There are some alchemy quests that require thousands of papers/bugs/inks. And before that, inks for full body dye were collected at steep prices. Nobody would like to spend hours just collecting trash, when they could just buy it off others or the MP. Alchemy is already an expensive gold sink, so people who are really into it have the spare gold to buy town items in bulk. I'm lucky to work online, so I can collect in town practically all day ^^'

Kwizatz Haderach's Compadre

Naughty Nymph

27,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
i make a profit out of inks actually i walked around towns one collect bugs and flowers then sell them. (sunflowers and carnations are also money makers)
Wow, thanks for the input! Things really have changed around here. o_o ;
I have just come back to Gaia after a 9 month hiatus, and I also can't believe the prices that trash and bugs are selling for. I've been wondering why that is for days - thanks for making this thread xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff