Welcome to Gaia! ::

or any flash environments?

i'm updated on adobe, i was just wondering if it was something wrong on Gaia's end.
It could be that the server was down? Or maybe your java is not compatable. Also this can happen because of internet connection and your computer speed. If you keep having these problems feel free to inform me. I'll try and help you any way I cant.

A fellow Gaian,
-MrGenuin-
Neither my wife nor myself have been able to get into towns, on any browser on either of our computers. Loads up the trainstation area just fine though, can wander around and talk to the NPC's there, but can't join any servers.

If you can't get any flash environments up it may not be the same thing, but you are not alone in the out-of-Towns feeling!

Beloved Gawker

13,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
i don't have a problem with towns
Hard To Please
or any flash environments?

i'm updated on adobe, i was just wondering if it was something wrong on Gaia's end.

It's the update. I just updated Flash to the latest version too, and it was awful. Not only Towns but anything Flash related (games, especially my aquarium, videos, etc.) either wouldn't load or crashed constantly. I wound up uninstalling it and going back to version 10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff