Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Impossible to save them. The bag with the robot has no question "do you want to save ?" like in Towns 1

Dapper Dabbler

As far as I can tell, they don't need to be saved. Just collect them, and then when you close the Towns 2 window, they're automatically added to your inventory.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Everything gets saved upon exit.
well, maybe it's just me, or perhaps there's a tremendous lag in the saving process, but I picked some junk up, exited and----NADA in my invo!

HATE Towns2

Wealthy Fatcat

This s**t is really starting to piss me off. I have made at least 5 topics complaining about this stuff in all the right areas and I GET NO ANSWERS.....Like RIGHT NOW I collected 44 red carnations and 12 of them showed up in my bag...ITS GETTING WORSE.....Typically I collect 200 blue carnations and only about 175-180 save but in the last 2 days almost NOTHING is saving.....I pop into town 2 collect a few things, close the window and either NONE are showing up or barely any....MODS WONT DO ANYTHING. Also almost NO blue carnations are showing up in the last two days during the 8am-5pm window....Mods won't answer any of the questions and its getting old....

I was just in town collecting red carnations and I closed the amount I had in my inventory stayed the same.......Like I don't give two craps about this pet s**t they are screwing up my 300k a day profit with this bullshit...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff